Saga Communications, Inc. Announces Date and Time of 1st Quarter Earnings Release and Conference Call
- Wall Street ends lower as investors await earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Dollar drops as traders prepare for inflation data
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
GROSSE POINTE FARMS, Mich., April 6, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Saga Communications, Inc. (Nasdaq: SGA) announced today that it will release its 1st Quarter 2021 results at 9:00 a.m. EDT on Thursday, May 6, 2021. The company will be holding a conference call on the same date at 11:00 a.m. EDT. The dial-in numbers are as follows:
Domestic and International Dial-in Number: (973) 528-0008 Conference Entry Code: 969222
The Company requests that all parties that have a question that they would like to submit to the Company to please email the inquiry by 10:00 a.m. EDT on May 6, 2021 to SagaIR@sagacom.com. The Company will discuss, during the limited period of the conference call, those inquiries it deems of general relevance and interest. Only inquiries made in compliance with the foregoing will be discussed during the call.
Saga's earnings release will contain certain non-GAAP financial measures including station operating income and free cash flow. A reconciliation of all non-GAAP financial measures to the most directly comparable GAAP measures will be provided in the earnings release.
Saga Communications, Inc. is a broadcasting company whose business is devoted to acquiring, developing, and operating broadcast properties. The company owns or operates broadcast properties in 27 markets, including 79 FM, 35 AM radio stations and 79 metro signals. For additional information, contact us at (313) 886-7070 or visit our website at www.sagacom.com.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/saga-communications-inc-announces-date-and-time-of-1st-quarter-earnings-release-and-conference-call-301262993.html
SOURCE Saga Communications, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: MIND Technology Inc. (MIND) Misses Q4 EPS by 22c, Revenues Miss
- Tampa General Hospital is One of the Only Hospitals in Florida to Perform On-Site COVID-19 Variant Sequencing Testing
- Innovent and Lilly Release Phase 3 Results of TYVYT® (Sintilimab Injection) as a Second-Line Treatment for Squamous Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer at AACR Annual Meeting 2021