Sabesp Announces 1Q21 Results
- Nasdaq hovers near record levels as factory activity scales new peak
- Bitcoin (BTC) Recovers to $34,000 as Analysts Insists Crypto Winter Won't Repeat Again
- Dollar slips after Fed's Powell downplays inflation fears
- Xpeng (XPEV) Leaps After Receiving a Green Light From Regulators to Raise Up To $2 Billion in Hong Kong IPO
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys ~$77M in Bitcoin-Related Securities Yesterday on Dip
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SÃO PAULO, May 13, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Companhia de Saneamento Básico do Estado de São Paulo - SABESP (B3: SBSP3; NYSE: SBS), one of the largest water and sewage services providers in the world based on the number of customers, announces today its first quarter of 2021 results.
In 1Q21, net operating revenue, which considers construction revenue, totaled R$ 4,677.4 million, up 15.7% over 1Q20.
Costs and expenses, which consider construction costs, totaled R$ 3,591.2 million, up 17.9% over 1Q20.
Adjusted EBIT totaled R$ 1,094.3 million, up 9.4% over the R$ 1,000.3 million recorded in 1Q20.
Adjusted EBITDA, in the amount of R$ 1,636.4 million, increased by 10.3% over the R$ 1,483.8 million reported in 1Q20 (R$ 6,574.3 million in the last 12 months).
The Adjusted EBITDA margin reached 35.0% in 1Q21, compared to 36.7% in 1Q20 (35.7% in the last 12 months).
Excluding the effects of revenue and construction costs, adjusted EBITDA margin reached 44.2% in 1Q21, compared to 41.8% in 1Q20 (45.6% in the last 12 months).
The Company recorded net income of R$ 496.9 million in 1Q21, compared to loss of R$ 657.9 million in 1Q20.
The complete version of the release is available at the Company's website: ri.sabesp.com.br
IR Contacts:Mario Arruda Sampaio: (55 11) 3388-8664 (email@example.com) Angela Beatriz Airoldi: (55 11) 3388-8793 (firstname.lastname@example.org)Juliana P. S. Jardim: (55 11) 3388-9267 (email@example.com)
View original content:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/sabesp-announces-1q21-results-301291442.html
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood Opens With Expanded Central Perk Café And Friends Boutique
- The Makers of the NATURAL CHOICE® Brand Partner with BBQ Legend Moe Cason for the Launch of the 2021 "Good Feeds Us All Tour" Across America
- Graduate Management Admission Council Welcomes New Members to the Board
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!