SSR Mining Announces Changes to the Board of Directors
- Boeing lifts Dow at open after Omicron-led selloff
- Apple (AAPL) Tells Suppliers iPhone Demand Slowing as Holidays Near - Bloomberg
- Boeing (BA) Stock Gains as China Aviation Authority Paves Way for 737 MAX Return
- Snowflake (SNOW) Stock Surges on Strong Sales and Outlook, Analysts Bulled-up
- Apple (AAPL): Wedbush Assigns a New Street-High $200 Price Target Despite Bloomberg Report Suggesting Slowing iPhone 13 Demand
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
DENVER, Oct. 15, 2021 /PRNewswire/ - SSR Mining Inc. (NASDAQ: SSRM) (TSX: SSRM) (ASX: SSR) ("SSR Mining" or "the Company") announced today that Beverlee F. Park and Elizabeth A. Wademan have resigned from the Company's Board of Directors. Park and Wademan were directors of SSR Mining prior to the merger with Alacer Gold and continued as Directors following the completion of the merger.
Mike Anglin, Chairman of the Board, said, "I would like to thank Beverlee and Elizabeth for their years of service on the Board and particularly for their respective roles in the integration of the merger with Alacer Gold. We wish them the best in their future endeavors."
Following the resignations, SSR Mining's Board of Directors will be comprised of eight Directors. SSR Mining will continue to evaluate the composition and size of the Board as we advance our growth strategy for the Company.
About SSR Mining
SSR Mining Inc. is a leading, free cash flow focused intermediate gold company with four producing assets located in the USA, Turkey, Canada, and Argentina, combined with a global pipeline of high-quality development and exploration assets in the USA, Turkey, Mexico, Peru, and Canada. In 2020, the four operating assets produced approximately 711,000 gold-equivalent ounces. SSR Mining is listed under the ticker symbol SSRM on the NASDAQ and the TSX, and SSR on the ASX.
SSR Mining Contacts
F. Edward Farid, Executive Vice President, Chief Corporate Development Officer Alex Hunchak, Director, Corporate Development and Investor Relations
SSR Mining Inc. E-Mail: email@example.com Phone: +1 (416) 306-5789
To receive SSR Mining's news releases by e-mail, please register using the SSR Mining website at www.ssrmining.com.
SOURCE SSR Mining Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/02: (CFVI) (OMER) (DWAC) Higher; (TANH) (KIRK) (LE) Lower (more...)
- Home Helpers® Home Care Fills the In-Home Care Gap
- Silicon Carbide Power Electronics Enabling a Surge in 800V Platforms, Discussed by IDTechEx
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!