SPIRE HEALTH WILL SHOWCASE IMPROVED PATIENT OUTCOMES AT CHEST 2023 ANNUAL MEETING OF PULMONOLOGISTS OCTOBER 8-11TH IN HONOLULU
- S&P 500 ends lower on mixed Fed messages, PCE on deck
- Salesforce lifts annual guidance after Q3 earnings beat expectations; stock jumps
- Economic outlook deteriorates as growth, inflation slows: Fed's Beige Book
- UAW push to organize Tesla (TSLA) and non-union auto sector
- Cigna, Humana explore healthcare megamerger - WSJ
Highlights Include a Faculty Session Titled "Home Rehabilitation, Health Coaching, and Remote Patient Monitoring: Implementation and Billing" and Poster Presentations
By building on the clinical momentum of data published earlier this year in the International Journal of COPD, Spire is showcasing what is believed to be the first study investigating the impact that virtual care enabled through continuous cardiorespiratory monitoring can have on healthcare resource utilization of COPD. In the study of 126 patients using the Spire service, findings demonstrate a significant decrease in all-cause hospitalizations, as well as a 64% decrease in cardiopulmonary-specific admissions.
Spire's presentation during the faculty session will focus on insights learned through the deployment of its home-based pulmonary rehabilitation program into commercial practices. Speakers for this session include
"We are excited to expand the RPM-related conversions at CHEST 2023," shared
Details of the three sessions are below:
- Home Rehabilitation, Health Coaching, and Remote Patient Monitoring: Implementation and Billing:
Monday, October 9, 3:00 PM– 4:00 PM HST, Convention Center314. Presenters: Neema Moraveji, Ph.D., Roberto Benzo, MD, FCCP, David Coultas, MD, and Catherine GrangerPh.D.
- Early Clinical Assessment Triggered by Remote Monitoring is Associated with Lower Healthcare Resource Utilization in a Chronic Respiratory Disease Cohort:
Tuesday, October 10, 12:00 PM– 12:45 PM HST, Convention Center Exhibit Hall. Presentor: Neema Moraveji, PhD
- Patients Who Choose RPM are Higher Risk: Self-Selection Bias in Remote Monitoring Interventions for Chronic Cardiorespiratory Disease:
Wednesday, October 11, 12:00 PM– 12:45 PM HST, Convention Center Exhibit Hall. Presentor: Neema MoravejiPhD
"Expectations for how physicians can support the remote care of patients is at an all-time high, and Spire is pleased to demonstrate – through our studies and the 3,000+ COPD patients currently being supported by our platform – how this promise is a reality," stated
To learn more, visit spirehealth.com and stop by booth 1047 at CHEST to connect with the Spire team.
About Spire Health
Spire Health is the leading provider of virtual care for chronic respiratory disease patients in the nation. Spire's unique FDA cleared continuous virtual care system achieves extremely high levels of patient compliance which allows Spire's clinical teams greater opportunity to detect deterioration in the patient's condition and the ability to intervene in the patient's care before an admission to the hospital or trip to the emergency room. Spire is committed to providing better outcomes and quality of life for chronic respiratory patients while reducing utilization and total cost of care. Spire Health partners with leading integrated health systems, physician practices and managed care organizations across the country to help them effectively manage their cardiorespiratory patients.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/spire-health-will-showcase-improved-patient-outcomes-at-chest-2023-annual-meeting-of-pulmonologists-october-8-11th-in-honolulu-301925968.html
SOURCE Spire Health
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cohen & Steers Infrastructure Fund, Inc. (UTF) Notification of Sources of Distribution Under Section 19(a)
- FDA Cautions Public of Safety Issue with Philips' (PHG) DreamStation 2 CPAP Machines
- Weibo Corporation Announces Proposed Offering of US$300 Million Convertible Senior Notes
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!