S&P Global Schedules First Quarter 2020 Earnings Announcement and Conference Call for Tuesday, April 28, 2020
- Dow leads the way in broad Wall Street rally
- Amazon (AMZN) in Talks to Acquire Stake in Self-Driving Truck Startup Plus: Report
- Dollar dips after Fed rally, Bitcoin slumps
- 5 Companies Set to Hike Their Dividend Over the Next Few Weeks, 3 Dividend Aristocrats
- Oil rallies on weaker dollar and Iran supply uncertainty
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
NEW YORK, April 8, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- S&P Global's (NYSE: SPGI) first quarter 2020 results will be issued on Tuesday, April 28, 2020, via news release at approximately 7:15 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time. The news release will be available at www.spglobal.com.
Douglas L. Peterson, President and CEO; Ewout Steenbergen, Executive Vice President and CFO; and Chip Merritt, Senior Vice President, Investor Relations, will host a conference call and webcast at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time on April 28, 2020, to discuss the Company's first quarter 2020 financial results. The presentation is open to all interested parties and may include forward-looking information.
Webcast Instructions: Live and ReplayThe webcast will be available live and as an archived replay through the Company's Investor Relations website at http://investor.spglobal.com/Quarterly-Earnings (please copy and paste URL into web browser). The archived replay will be available beginning two hours after the conclusion of the live call and will remain available for one year.
Telephone Access: Live and ReplayThe call begins at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time. Please dial in by 8:20 a.m.
- For callers in the U.S.: (888) 603-9623
- For callers outside the U.S.: +1 (630) 395-0220 (long-distance charges will apply)
- The conference passcode is "S&P Global"
The recorded telephone replay will be available beginning two hours after the conclusion of the call and will remain available until May 28, 2020.
- For callers in the U.S.: (888) 566-0671
- For callers outside the U.S.: +1 (203) 369-3083 (long-distance charges will apply)
Presenters' Slides & RemarksThe presenters' slides will be made available for downloading at the conclusion of the call. The final remarks will be available for downloading the following day. Go to http://investor.spglobal.com/Quarterly-Earnings for these documents and any additional information provided during the presentation.
About S&P GlobalS&P Global is the world's foremost provider of credit ratings, benchmarks and analytics in the global capital and commodity markets, offering deep data and insights on critical business factors including ESG. The Company's divisions include S&P Global Ratings, S&P Global Market Intelligence, S&P Dow Jones Indices and S&P Global Platts. S&P Global has approximately 23,000 employees in 35 countries. For more information visit www.spglobal.com.
Investor Relations: http://investor.spglobal.com
Get news direct via RSS:http://investor.spglobal.com/RSS-Feeds/Index?keyGenPage=1073751617
Investor Relations:Chip MerrittSenior Vice President, Investor Relations(212) 438-4321 (office)email@example.com
For questions regarding call access:Celeste M. HughesSenior Manager, Communications and Shareholder Relations(212) 438-2192 (office)firstname.lastname@example.org
News Media:Christopher KrantzLead, Executive Communications+44 (0) 20 7176 0060 (office)email@example.com
SOURCE S&P Global
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Beacon Global Strategies Announces Promotions of Ms. Kristin White and Ms. Lauren Bedula
- Tornado Recovery: U-Haul Offers 30 Days Free Storage in Chicago's Western Suburbs
- Pacific Western Bank appoints Steven Schwimmer to a newly created role as Chief Innovation Officer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!