Runway 7 Announces Exclusive Multi-Year Deal With Sony Hall
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Falls Nearly 4% Following Rare Q4 Revenue Miss
- Amazon (AMZN) Stock Dumps 3% Following Q3 Miss
- S&P, Nasdaq hit record closing highs on earnings bullishness
- Facebook (FB) to Change Name to 'Meta', Ticker to 'MRVS'
- Zendesk (ZEN) to Acquire Momentive (MNTV) and Its Iconic SurveyMonkey Platform
Expansive style marketplace Runway 7 announces an exclusive multi-year production deal to host New York Fashion Week at world-renowned Sony Hall.
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
NEW YORK, Oct. 13, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- On the heels of a successful inaugural New York Fashion Week season in September 2021, Runway 7 proudly announces an exclusive multi-year production deal to continue hosting NYFW at Sony Hall, New York's premier venue for live events. An expansive style marketplace, Runway 7 is the only hybrid platform of its kind, offering a world-class vertical platform and fashion incubator for independent designers and renowned brands alike to showcase their collections each season, as well as production services. 24 established designers, including Naeem Khan, Balance Athletica, and Joseph DeAcetis' brand Potro, showed as part of the debut Runway 7 calendar for packed audiences that included fashion influencer Arika Sato, The Bachelor alums Chelsea Vaughn, Serena Chew, and Pieper James, and Emmy Award winner Anne Heche. The week closed with a finale party hosted by famous nightclub impresario Suzanne Bartsch, who debuted her collaboration with Ugg as part of the event. Runway 7 looks forward to many successful seasons producing NYFW at the world-renowned Sony Hall, continuing with their February 2022 NYFW events.
Media Contact:Marisa Ritts321241@email4pr.com 310-422-3242
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/runway-7-announces-exclusive-multi-year-deal-with-sony-hall-301398672.html
SOURCE Runway 7
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Synchrony to Participate in the Bank of America Merrill Lynch Banking and Financials Conference
- Salesforce Grants Equity Awards to Lintao SA and Servicetrace Employees Under Its Inducement Equity Incentive Plan
- Tailwind Two Acquisition Corp. Signs Definitive Agreement with Terran Orbital, the Global Leader in the Development and Innovation of Small Satellites, in a Transaction Valued at $1.58 Billion
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!