Royal Bridge Extends Support Hours
- Wall Street rallies, snaps longest weekly losing streak in decades
- 'Always Bet on Michael': Dell (DELL) Stock Soars After Crushing Estimates, Analysts Say Results are Impressive
- Credit Suisse Says Tesla (TSLA) Stock Offers an Attractive Entry Point, Sees Nearly 60% Upside From Here
- Citi Downgrades US Equities to Neutral on Recession Risk
- Elon Musk Says Recession Could Last 12 to 18 Months, But 'Actually a Good Thing'
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
LONDON, Jan. 22, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- The digital currency market is constantly reaching new volatility peaks since the beginning of 2022, and some analysts attribute it to the strengthening linkages between economies around the world. Therefore, those who conduct finances with these assets need to be more attentive to market movements around the clock. With that in mind, leading online firm Royal Bridge has announced a change to its operating hours, lengthening the time span in which support is granted to clients.
"We made a pledge to be there for our users whenever they need us, and we intend to stick to it," remarked Royal Bridge's spokesperson Gil McPhahrer. "We've been noticing more activity on our platform in GMT time early morning hours and late evening hours, and that's why we've decided to take this step. Despite the extra costs we carry, we promise not to change our pricing to users, including any fee we currently charge."
The importance of having someone to talk to
As of today, support is granted via several means of communication from 6 AM to 7 PM on weekdays, and from 6 AM to 4 PM on weekends, GMT. These means of communication include email, direct messaging, phone and the chat widget on the brand's website. Royal Bridge currently benefits from positive feedback regarding the efficiency of its support staff, as is reflected in online reviews about the brand.
"When you get so many compliments from your clients, you know that you are doing something right," added McPhahrer. "This motivates us to keep working hard on behalf of the users of our services. We want to thank them for putting their trust in us and to promise we will keep providing as much assistance and information as we can, especially in times of volatility like these."
About Royal Bridge
Based in the UK and serving clients on a global scale, Royal Bridge has truly managed to bring a blessed change to the industry of online financial services. With professional know-how on digital assets, the brand's team of account managers is always at clients' side for any issue. The brand accepts deposits and conducts withdrawals through some of the most popular means today, including credit and debit cards, wire transfers, and an array of e-wallets. All transactions are committed under the strictest security and encryption protocols available today.
SOURCE Royal Bridge
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- IASO Biotherapeutics' Equecabtagene Autoleucel, the World's First CAR-T for Treatment of NMOSD, Receives IND Application Acceptance by NMPA
- Tenorshare Partners with Student Beans to Offer 45% Exclusive Discount for Student
- Costway Announces Tempting Rewards, Services, and Offers for Its Third Costway Day Anniversary
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!