Rockford Fosgate® introduces new All-In-One Audio Solution for Select Polaris Ranger® 2018 - 2022 Vehicles
- S&P, Nasdaq enjoy boost from big tech firms, Dow ends a hair lower
- Zillow (ZG) Stock Falls on Report Company Paused Home Purchases due to High Demand, a Temporary Halt Yields a Chance for Competitors Says Analyst
- Oil prices pull back as U.S. factory data intensifies demand concerns
- Chip Shortages are Increasingly Becoming a New Bearish Risk, Inflation Bearish for Consumer Electronics - TFI's Kuo
- Walt Disney (DIS) Stock Slips as Barclays Downgrades Amid Disney+ Growth Slowdown
The Stage 1 system will be available through authorized Rockford Fosgate retail locations beginning in October
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
TEMPE, Ariz., Sept. 17, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Rockford Fosgate, the industry leader in high-performance audio systems, is excited to announce the RNGR18-STG1 audio system, their latest audio innovation for Polaris Ranger® vehicles is available soon at a MSRP of $619.99.
This new all-in-one audio solution is purpose built for the off-road environment featuring a single enclosure that houses a pair of 5.25-inch speakers and a Bluetooth® ready source unit. The audio components are pre-installed so that this kit can be quickly installed in place of the factory center cup holder and connected using the included plug-and-play harness.
Jake Braaten, VP of Business and Product Development at Rockford stated, "Ranger owners will love that this kit delivers the Rockford Fosgate sound they expect, with easy installation, quick Bluetooth pairing, and right out of the box performance, so everything just works."
The 5.25-inch speakers are rated to handle 50 watts of power and feature a full-range coaxial design, for solid mid bass response and crisp high-end output. The PMX-1 source unit includes a 2.3-inch wet bonded dot matrix display, so it's built rugged and it's also easy to read in any light, day, or night. With Bluetooth connectivity, to quickly get your playlist loaded as well as an AM/FM/WB tuner you have all the music and information at your fingertips. Plus, all components of the system are Element Ready™ so that they perform regardless of water, dirt, mud, or UV rays.
Those who want to experience the new Stage 1 system should visit the Sand Sport Super Show being held this weekend in Costa Mesa, California where Rockford will debut this new all-in-one audio solution.
For more information on Sand Sport Super Show™ visit their event site.
About Rockford CorporationSetting the standard for excellence in the audio industry, the Rockford Corporation markets and distributes high-performance audio systems for the mobile, motorsport, and marine audio aftermarket and OEM market. Headquartered in Tempe, Ariz., Rockford Corporation is a publicly traded company and manufactures its products under the brand Rockford Fosgate®.
Polaris Ranger® is a registered trademark of Polaris Inc.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/rockford-fosgate-introduces-new-all-in-one-audio-solution-for-select-polaris-ranger-2018--2022-vehicles-301379700.html
SOURCE Rockford Corporation
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bedsure Launches Customer Appreciation Festivals To Celebrate 6th Anniversary
- Covenant High Plains Surgery Center becomes West Texas' only ambulatory surgery center to perform robot-assisted total knee replacement surgery
- ConveGenius AI, India's Leading EdTech Startup Raises $5M USD (Pre Series A) for Mass Market Direct-to-Consumer Expansion to Serve 100M Households
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!