Richmond American Homes Debuts New Neighborhood in Yulee
- Wall St ends lower as investors await earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Dollar drops as traders prepare for inflation data
Explore the Tributary masterplan today!
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
YULEE, Fla., Feb. 19, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Richmond American Homes of Florida, a subsidiary of M.D.C. Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: MDC), is pleased to announce that the highly anticipated Tributary (RichmondAmerican.com/Tributary) masterplan in Yulee is now open for sales.
Tributary showcases six inspired floor plans from the builder's sought-after Seasons™ Collection (RichmondAmerican.com/SeasonsJax), designed to put homeownership within reach for a variety of buyers.
Prospective homebuyers and area agents are encouraged to explore two brand-new, fully furnished model homes at Tributary. The community sales center is open from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Thursday and on Saturdays, from 12 to 6 p.m. on Fridays and from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Sundays.
More about Tributary:
- New Seasons™ Collection homes from the mid $200s
- Ranch & two-story floor plans with versatile layouts
- 3 to 6 bedrooms, approx. 1,600 to 2,640 sq. ft.
- Planned amenity center featuring a resort-style pool and state-of-the-art fitness facility, playgrounds, trails & sports courts
- Prime location near notable Nassau County Schools & Amelia Island
- Easy access to shopping, dining & I-95
- Airy 9' main-floor ceilings & hundreds of structural & style options
- Complimentary design assistance
- Larimar & Sapphire models open for tours
Those who choose to build a new home from the ground up at Tributary will have the opportunity to work with professional design consultants to select colors, textures, finishes and fixtures for their new living spaces—a complimentary service!
About M.D.C. Holdings, Inc.
Operating under the name Richmond American Homes, MDC's homebuilding subsidiaries have built more than 210,000 homes since 1977. Among the nation's largest homebuilders, MDC's subsidiary companies have operations in Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Maryland, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, Virginia and Washington. Mortgage lending, plus insurance and title services are offered by the following MDC subsidiaries, respectively: HomeAmerican Mortgage Corporation, American Home Insurance Agency, Inc. and American Home Title and Escrow Company. M.D.C. Holdings, Inc. is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "MDC." For more information, visit MDCHoldings.com.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/richmond-american-homes-debuts-new-neighborhood-in-yulee-301231910.html
SOURCE M.D.C. Holdings, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Varian Wins Best After-Sales Service Award for Radiotherapy Products in China for Fourth Consecutive Year
- Virtus Investment Partners Reports Preliminary March 31, 2021 Assets Under Management
- Camden Property Trust Named One of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For®