- Wall St gains as bank fears fade, focus on inflation data
- Google accuses Microsoft of anti-competitive Cloud practices
- Alibaba's (BABA) logistics unit Cainiao pursuing IPO at over $20B valuation - Bloomberg
- Tesla urges Model 3 buyers to 'take delivery' before expected tax credit reduction
- Roku (ROKU) stock gains on plans to cut 200 jobs, 6% of workforce
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SHIJIAZHUANG, China, Feb. 3, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- A report from Great Wall New Media:
Several groups of images were captured for the first time, in which female Baer's Pochards were leading their chicks on the water. Wild birds are an ecological barometer and the growing population of Baer's Pochards is a vote for the efforts the province has made in improving the lake's ecology.
Along with the improvement of the lake's eco-environment and the reappearance of the paradise of birds, more and more locals are becoming bird lovers and protectors. Currently, the lake is home to 237 wild bird species. In particular, 10 and 43 species are respectively under the first-class and second-class state protection.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/returning-home-301738251.html
SOURCE Great Wall New Media
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Muinzer Acquires Basham Rentals
- Foodie Card Is Changing Corporate Gifting - For Good
- Wisconsin Opens First-Ever Cheese-Themed Luxury Spa
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!