Restaurant Brands International Inc. Announces Election of Directors
- Nasdaq set for worst day in 2 months before big tech earnings
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains on Q2 Beat, Analysts Mostly Positive but Others Cautious
- China's Meituan (MPNGF) Plunges 17.6% to Push Hang Seng Index to 8-Month Lows as Heavy Selling Continues
- Raytheon (RTX) Gains on Beat-and-Raise, CEO Says Next War Will Be Fought in Cyber Space and Then Outer Space
- Dollar eases slightly with Fed in focus
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
TORONTO, June 17, 2021 /PRNewswire/ - Restaurant Brands International Inc. (TSX: QSR) (NYSE: QSR) ("RBI") today announced the results of the vote on the election of directors at its Annual Meeting of Shareholders held on June 16, 2021.
The total number of eligible votes represented in person or by proxy at the meeting was 403,132,197 representing 87% of all eligible votes.
RBI's proxy circular provided for twelve nominees to the Board of Directors. The twelve individuals nominated by the Board of Directors for election as directors of RBI were elected, each to hold office until the next annual meeting of shareholders or until their respective successors are elected or appointed. Each nominee other than Mr. Lemann was an incumbent director.
The votes cast with respect to each nominee were as follows:
João M. Castro-Neves
Maximilien de Limburg Stirum
Paul J. Fribourg
Giovanni (John) Prato
Daniel S. Schwartz
Carlos Alberto Sicupira
Final voting results on all matters at the Annual Meeting of Shareholders will be filed with Canadian and U.S. securities regulators.
About Restaurant Brands International
Restaurant Brands International Inc. ("RBI") is one of the world's largest quick service restaurant companies with approximately $31 billion in annual system-wide sales and over 27,000 restaurants in more than 100 countries. RBI owns three of the world's most prominent and iconic quick service restaurant brands – TIM HORTONS®, BURGER KING®, and POPEYES®. These independently operated brands have been serving their respective guests, franchisees and communities for over 45 years.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/restaurant-brands-international-inc-announces-election-of-directors-301314599.html
SOURCE Restaurant Brands International Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Guggenheim Starts Restaurant Brands International (QSR) at Neutral
- CannabisNewsBreaks – Pac Roots Cannabis Corp. (CSE: PACR) (OTCQB: PACRF) (FSE: 4XM) Is Frontrunner in Search for Elusive Prize
- Teamsters Joint Council 83 Endorses Terry McAuliffe For Governor
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!