Resell Calendar Announces $200,000 Bounty for 2023 Tesla Cybertruck Delivery
- Stocks ease as investors await Nvidia reality check, Fed minutes
- UBS now sees Fed starting to cut rates in June
- Amazon to replace Walgreens Boots Alliance in Dow
- Nvidia to report, Fed minutes in focus - what's moving markets
- Jeff Bezos sells further tranche of Amazon shares worth around $2.4 billion
In a bold move, Resell Calendar is putting its prediction to the test. The company had previously speculated that early Cybertruck deliveries might resell in the aftermarket for around the
The company's spokesperson stated, "We believe in our prediction and are ready to back it up financially. This is why we are offering to purchase a Cybertruck for a premium price. It's an opportunity for someone to make a significant profit, and for us to demonstrate our confidence in the reselling market's dynamics."
This offer is not constrained by the vehicle's trim level, and Resell Calendar has committed to buying a maximum of one vehicle under these terms. In the scenario where a Cybertruck is not acquired by the end of 2023, the company is open to extending this offer into 2024.
Finding a pre-2024 Cybertruck is acknowledged to be challenging but feasible, as production has been ramping up, with deliveries already commencing. Resell Calendar is hopeful that an early buyer will capitalize on this opportunity.
Resell Calendar encourages current Cybertruck owners or those expecting delivery before the year's end to contact them for a chance to secure this unique deal.
To learn more about the offer, you can read the original article here:
About Resell Calendar
Resell Calendar is the #1 news source for resellers. Founded in 2018, the brand operates a consumer news site, 1,500-member private online community, and a network of social media profiles boasting millions of impressions per month. Resell Calendar is a proven industry expert in all things related to consumer aftermarket pricing.
Press inquiries can be directed to [email protected]
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/resell-calendar-announces-200-000-bounty-for-2023-tesla-cybertruck-delivery-302003879.html
SOURCE Resell Calendar
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bits of Stock Announces Integration With Q2's Digital Banking Platform
- INTEGRA ANNOUNCES SALE OF 1.5% ROYALTY INTEREST IN DELAMAR PROJECT TO WHEATON PRECIOUS METALS FOR CASH CONSIDERATION OF US$9.75 MILLION
- Novo Nordisk Acquires 3 Catalent Sites for $11B: Accelerating Obesity Drug Dominance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesTwitter, Tesla
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!