Repurchase of shares/SDRs in Kindred Group plc during 1 - 30 November, 2022
- Wall St crawls higher as easing inflation spurs Fed pivot hopes
- Intel pares losses but sheds $9 billion in value on dire outlook, dividend concerns
- Analysts rush to cut Intel (INTC) price targets following weaker than expected Q1 guidance
- Visa adds to gains as cross border travel recovery buoys shares
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
VALLETTA, Malta, Dec. 1, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- During the period 1 November to 30 November 2022, Kindred Group plc ("Kindred" or the "Company"), has repurchased a total of 684,000 shares/SDRs as part of the share buy-back programme initiated on 1 August 2022. The buy-back programme was introduced by the Board of Directors with the purpose to return excess cash to the company's shareholders. The programme is carried out in accordance with the Maltese Companies Act, EU Market Abuse Regulation (EU No. 596/2014) ("MAR") and the applicable rules of Nasdaq's Nordic Main Market Rulebook for Issuers of Shares.
All acquisitions have been carried out on Nasdaq Stockholm by Nordea Bank Abp on behalf of Kindred. The acquisitions during the month of November have been made at an average price of 102.58 SEK per share. Following the acquisitions and as of 30 November 2022, Kindred's holding of own shares/SDRs amounted to 12,074,679. The total number of issued shares in Kindred is 230,126,200.
For information about the transactions carried out under the buy-back programme, please see:
This disclosure contains information that Kindred Group is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation (EU nr 596/2014). The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person, on 01-12-2022 11:30 CET.
For more information:Patrick Kortman, Director - Corporate Development & Investor Relations, +46 723 877 438Linda Lyth, Investor Relations Manager, +46 767 681 337[email protected]
The following files are available for download:
Press release - Repurchase of shares 1 - 30 November 2022
SOURCE Kindred Group
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Disneyland Resort Celebrates Disney100 with Grand Opening of Mickey & Minnie's Runaway Railway, New Nighttime Spectaculars, 'Magic Happens' Parade and More
- FirstEnergy Foundation Presents "Gifts of the Season" to Local Charitable Organizations in The Illuminating Company's Service Area
- Valvoline's™ global products business launches proprietary fixed-ops software exclusively for dealership partners
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!