RemotePC Introduces Mobile Screen Sharing for Android and iOS -- RemotePC ScreenShare
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
RemotePC ScreenShare lets users broadcast their iPhone or Android screen quickly and easily to any device or web browser in real time.
This is a very useful solution for companies looking to explore different ways to communicate and collaborate while not being able to have in-person meetings and presentations. With no software installation required for a screen sharing session, RemotePC ScreenShare allows for:
- Quick collaboration between coworkers
- Enhancing client communication by sharing demos, presentations, or other applications in real time
- Mobile remote support
All of this makes it easy for users to facilitate real time feedback for business presentations or mobile app demos as the client can view the host navigating through the interface and making live changes.
It also comes in handy for situations where a user needs mobile support. They can simply share their screen with a technician and have their problems resolved instantly.
About IDriveIDrive Inc. is a privately held company specializing in cloud storage, online backup, file sharing, remote access, compliance and related technologies. Core services include IDrive®,RemotePC™ and IBackup. The company's services help over 4 million customers back up over 200 Petabytes of data.
SOURCE IDrive Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Snowboarders set to swap snowy slopes for sand dunes of Qatar
- Best Penny Stocks To Buy Right Now? 3 For This Week's Watch List
- YFX.COM - Protocols and Products That Serve Users