Regeneron to Report Second Quarter 2020 Financial and Operating Results and Host Conference Call and Webcast on August 5, 2020
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
TARRYTOWN, N.Y., July 8, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: REGN) today announced that it will report its second quarter 2020 financial and operating results on Wednesday, August 5, 2020, before the U.S. financial markets open. The Company will host a conference call and simultaneous webcast at 8:30 AM Eastern Time that day.
Conference Call InformationTo access this call, dial (888) 660-6127 (U.S.) or (973) 890-8355 (International). A link to the webcast may be accessed from the 'Investors and Media' page of Regeneron's website at http://investor.regeneron.com/events.cfm. A replay of the conference call and webcast will be archived on the Company's website for at least 30 days.
About RegeneronRegeneron (NASDAQ: REGN) is a leading biotechnology company that invents life-transforming medicines for people with serious diseases. Founded and led for over 30 years by physician-scientists, our unique ability to repeatedly and consistently translate science into medicine has led to seven FDA-approved treatments and numerous product candidates in development, all of which were homegrown in our laboratories. Our medicines and pipeline are designed to help patients with eye diseases, allergic and inflammatory diseases, cancer, cardiovascular and metabolic diseases, pain, infectious diseases and rare diseases.
Regeneron is accelerating and improving the traditional drug development process through our proprietary VelociSuite® technologies, such as VelocImmune® which uses unique genetically-humanized mice to produce optimized fully-human antibodies and bispecific antibodies, and through ambitious research initiatives such as the Regeneron Genetics Center, which is conducting one of the largest genetics sequencing efforts in the world.
For additional information about the company, please visit www.regeneron.com or follow @Regeneron on Twitter.
Contact Information:Investor RelationsJustin Holko914.firstname.lastname@example.org
Corporate CommunicationsHala Mirza914.email@example.com
View original content:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/regeneron-to-report-second-quarter-2020-financial-and-operating-results-and-host-conference-call-and-webcast-on-august-5-2020-301089994.html
SOURCE Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Keio University Research: Spotlight on the small intestine and human health
- Game On! Benefit Cosmetics Launches Global Twitch Channel to Connect Beauty & Gaming Communities
- Study Results of Sintilimab in Combination with Bevacizumab Biosimilar IBI305 for the First-Line Treatment of Hepatocellular Carcinoma Published in The Lancet Oncology
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesTwitter, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!