Regeneron to Report First Quarter 2021 Financial and Operating Results and Host Conference Call and Webcast on May 6, 2021
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
TARRYTOWN, N.Y., April 6, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: REGN) today announced that it will report its first quarter 2021 financial and operating results on Thursday, May 6, 2021, before the U.S. financial markets open. The Company will host a conference call and simultaneous webcast at 8:30 AM Eastern Time that day.
Conference Call InformationTo access this call, dial (888) 660-6127 (U.S.) or (973) 890-8355 (International), conference ID 7794757. A link to the webcast may be accessed from the 'Investors and Media' page of Regeneron's website at http://investor.regeneron.com/events.cfm. A replay of the conference call and webcast will be archived on the Company's website for at least 30 days.
About RegeneronRegeneron (NASDAQ: REGN) is a leading biotechnology company that invents life-transforming medicines for people with serious diseases. Founded and led for over 30 years by physician-scientists, our unique ability to repeatedly and consistently translate science into medicine has led to nine FDA-approved treatments and numerous product candidates in development, almost all of which were homegrown in our laboratories. Our medicines and pipeline are designed to help patients with eye diseases, allergic and inflammatory diseases, cancer, cardiovascular and metabolic diseases, pain, infectious diseases and rare diseases.
Regeneron is accelerating and improving the traditional drug development process through our proprietary VelociSuite® technologies, such as VelocImmune®, which uses unique genetically humanized mice to produce optimized fully human antibodies and bispecific antibodies, and through ambitious research initiatives such as the Regeneron Genetics Center, which is conducting one of the largest genetics sequencing efforts in the world.
For additional information about the company, please visit www.regeneron.com or follow @Regeneron on Twitter.
Contact Information:Investor RelationsJustin Holko914.firstname.lastname@example.org
Corporate CommunicationsHala Mirza914.email@example.com
SOURCE Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Scania publishes life cycle assessment of battery electric vehicles
- Eco Wave Power's EWP -EDF One Conversion Unit Arrives on Site at The Port of Jaffa
- NC MedAssist Hosts Inaugural Golf Tournament to Support Under-Resourced Patients with Free Prescription Medication
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesTwitter, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!