Real American Hardwood Coalition Launches Build Your World Campaign in Partnership with Magnolia Network
- S&P 500 hits 2023 closing high as Powell strengthens peak rate bets
- Santa will continue to deliver - Stock Trader's Almanac
- 5 Tesla analysts weigh in as Tesla stock lags after Cybertruck updates
- Shares climb, dollar falls with Fed comments inspiring dovish bets
- Ulta Beauty lifts guidance after Q3 results beat estimates
"An advertising campaign on this scale is a first for the American hardwood industry," says
Developed by CANVAS United, the campaign relates the authenticity and attributes of Real American Hardwood products to the uniqueness and lifestyles of consumers. Five different vignettes capture the spirit of individuality in real-life settings, encouraging consumers to envision how they can build their world with hardwood.
"As long-time partners to the RAHC, we're excited to see the Build Your World campaign launch. We're particularly proud of this campaign's capacity to highlight both the emotional and rational benefits of hardwood," said
The ad campaign will run on the Magnolia Network channel, as well as on Magnolia and discovery+ digital streaming platforms. Magnolia Network is available through cable and satellite providers; Hulu + Live TV and YouTube TV services; and Magnolia, HGTV, discovery+, and Max streaming apps. The campaign also includes digital and social media components.
To learn more about the Build Your World campaign and Real American Hardwood products, visit realamericanhardwood.com/build-your-world.
Editor's Notes: Photography is available upon request. Real American Hardwood is a registered trademark and Build Your World is a trademark of the Real American Hardwood Coalition.
Real American Hardwood Coalition
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/real-american-hardwood-coalition-launches-build-your-world-campaign-in-partnership-with-magnolia-network-301889292.html
SOURCE Real American Hardwood Coalition
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- COP28 Event Hosted by KHNP Highlights Nuclear Energy's Crucial Role in a Carbon-Free Future
- Flash News: OKX Now Supports Base Network
- TradeTech's Uranium Spot Price Climbs as Global Support for Nuclear Power Grows
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!