Raytheon Technologies CEO to present at Barclays Industrial Select Conference
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
WALTHAM, Mass., Feb. 9, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Raytheon Technologies (NYSE: RTX) Chief Executive Officer Greg Hayes will speak at Barclays Industrial Select Conference on Wednesday, Feb. 17 at 8:10 a.m. Eastern Time. The presentation will be broadcast live at www.rtx.com/investors and will be archived on the website afterward.
About Raytheon TechnologiesRaytheon Technologies Corporation is an aerospace and defense company that provides advanced systems and services for commercial, military and government customers worldwide. With four industry-leading businesses ― Collins Aerospace Systems, Pratt & Whitney, Raytheon Intelligence & Space and Raytheon Missiles & Defense ― the company delivers solutions that push the boundaries in avionics, cybersecurity, directed energy, electric propulsion, hypersonics, and quantum physics. The company, formed in 2020 through the combination of Raytheon Company and the United Technologies Corporation aerospace businesses, is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts.
Media Contact C: 860.493.4364
Investor Contact C: 781.522.5123
SOURCE Raytheon Technologies
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Veoneer radar and stereovision in Mercedes EQS hands-off self-driving tech
- Micromobility Telematics Market Forecasted to Cross $13,010.4 Million Revenue by 2030 says P&S Intelligence
- Philips installs leading digital imaging solutions at new Central Acute Services Building of Westmead Hospital in Sydney Australia