Raw Selection successfully aided Calvert Street Capital Partners portfolio company secure an experienced candidate for their Director of Operations position
- Wall St ends up with Goldman; Dow posts biggest weekly rise since June
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
LEEDS, England and CHICAGO, Oct. 5, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Abrasive Form a precision grinding manufacturer serving the industrial gas turbine, aerospace and general industrial sectors, backed by private equity firm Calvert Street Capital Partners announced that Joe Slim will be joining Abrasive Form as Director of Operations, effective 20th September 2021.
Joe Slim will be joining company from Power Plant Services, where he was General Manager for six years. Joe will be bringing his experience of significantly increasing revenue and driving cost improvements.
Jack Burns at Raw Selection has said, "Talent within the machined components sector is moving fast right now, so to present and secure a profile within a 30-minute commute to Abrasive Form is a great situation for both parties. I wish Joe all the best with his new role and looking forward to hearing about the impact he makes in a PE backed environment."
About Raw Selection
Raw Selection favours a meticulous approach to candidate research. Our process for selecting the right candidate means we can boast a 100% success rate for all our retained clients, with 96% of placed candidates still in their role after 12 months.
If your Private Equity firm is looking to secure talent for your manufacturing or aerospace portfolio company at the C-Suite level or one below, please contact Jack.Burns@Raw-Selection.com
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/raw-selection-successfully-aided-calvert-street-capital-partners-portfolio-company-secure-an-experienced-candidate-for-their-director-of-operations-position-301391952.html
SOURCE Raw Selection
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Liminal BioSciences Announces Closing of Sale of Remaining Plasma-Derived Therapeutics Business
- Hawaiian Electric Industries To Announce Third Quarter 2021 Results November 5; American Savings Bank To Announce Third Quarter 2021 Results October 29
- ACON Investments forms new North American sustainable seafood platform with the simultaneous acquisitions of three leading seafood companies - Northern Wind, Suncoast and Raymond O'Neill & Son Fis
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!