RMA's GCOR XV Virtual Conference Offers Insights into 'Navigating the New Normal'
- Nasdaq futures fall over 1% on inflation worries
- Roblox (RBLX) Gains as Sales Rise 140%, Analyst Raises PT on Strong Growth and Early China Launch
- Commodity gains restrain dollar ahead of inflation data
- FDA Authorizes Pfizer (PFE) - BioNTech (BNTX) Vaccine for Emergency Use in Adolescents
- Wynn Interactive to Merge with SPAC Austerlitz Acquisition Corporation I (AUS)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
PHILADELPHIA, April 20, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- RMA's upcoming Governance, Compliance, and Operational Risk conference (GCOR XV) will prepare risk managers for the challenges of a new economic landscape—a world that will feel the effects of COVID-19 long after the end of the pandemic, yet which also confronts rapid and massive change unlike any time in history.
Centered on the theme of "Navigating the New Normal," the June 7-10 virtual conference is a must for anyone desiring to learn more about managing operational risk at this pivotal time, when emerging issues related to cybersecurity, climate, AI and machine learning, and ESG are reaching critical mass and demanding attention.
This year's GCOR, the only conference of its type developed by practitioners for practitioners, offers numerous sessions featuring actionable frameworks, best practices, and ideas for operational risk challenges such as:
- ESG Policy and Disclosures.
- Assessing and Measuring Climate Risk.
- Fintech Partnerships and Other Third-Party Relationships.
- Operational Resiliency in the Face of Emerging Risks.
- The Convergence of Reputational Risk with Cyber and Geopolitical Risk.
There will also be keynote sessions that put the aspects of our new normal into context. For example, Wharton professor and trend spotter Mauro Guillen, author of 2030: How Today's Biggest Trends Will Collide and Reshape the Future of Everything, will address the specific impacts these trends will have on financial institutions.
GCOR XV will also include a Women in Risk panel featuring the career perspectives of three top risk executives: Amanda Norton, Chief Risk Officer, Wells Fargo; Jodi Richard, Chief Risk Officer, U.S. Bank; and Helga Houston, Chief Risk Officer, Huntington Bank.
The above is only a small representation of the comprehensive agenda at the GCOR XV Virtual Conference, which, as always, will focus on best practices in governance and compliance and offer valuable peer-sharing capabilities. For further information and to register, please click here.
"GCOR XV is no less than a gathering of the top thought leaders in operational risk discussing the most pressing operational risk challenges confronting the industry," said Edward J. DeMarco, Jr., RMA's General Counsel and Director of Operational Risk Management. "I highly recommend this event to anyone with a desire to understand and respond to the trends shaping the financial services industry and the diverse stakeholders it serves."
About RMAFounded in 1914, The Risk Management Association is a not-for-profit, member-driven professional association whose sole purpose is to advance the use of sound risk management principles in the financial services industry. RMA promotes an enterprise approach to risk management that focuses on credit risk, market risk, and operational risk. Headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, RMA has 1,900 institutional members that include banks of all sizes as well as nonbank financial institutions. They are represented in the Association by 18,500 individuals located throughout North America, Europe, Australia, and Asia/Pacific.
SOURCE The Risk Management Association
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Glory Star Fulfills Fiscal Year 2019 and 2020 Earnout Targets and Provides First Quarter 2021 Business Update
- Bentley Systems Announces First Quarter 2021 Operating Results
- National Headache Foundation Survey Shows Majority of People with Migraine are Unable to Control Disease and Dissatisfied with Current Preventive Treatment Options
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesWells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!