RLX Technology Inc. to Report Second Quarter 2021 Financial Results on August 20, 2021
- Stocks wilt, yields firm on re-pricing 'high-for-long' Fed rates
- S&P 500 could end the year over 10% higher from here - Piper Sandler
- Ads are coming to Amazon Prime Video next year; Stock pops
- 'Sell the last rate hike' strategy is in action, stocks could fall further - BofA's Hartnett
- BOJ stands pat, Activision acquisition deal, UAW strike - what's moving markets
- Earnings Call Scheduled for 8:00 a.m. ET on August 20, 2021 -
BEIJING, Aug. 13, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- RLX Technology Inc. ("RLX" or the "Company") (NYSE: RLX), a leading branded e-vapor company in China, today announced that it will report its unaudited financial results for second quarter ended June 30, 2021, before the U.S. markets open on Friday, August 20, 2021.
The Company's management will host an earnings conference call at 8:00 A.M. U.S. Eastern Time on August 20, 2021 (8:00 P.M. Beijing/Hong Kong Time on August 20, 2021).
Dial-in details for the earnings conference call are as follows:
United States (toll free):
Hong Kong, China (toll free):
Hong Kong, China:
Participants should dial-in at least 10 minutes before the scheduled start time and ask to be connected to the call for "RLX Technology Inc." with the Participant Code as set forth above.
Additionally, a live and archived webcast of the conference call will be available on the Company's investor relations website at https://ir.relxtech.com.
A replay of the conference call will be accessible approximately two hours after the conclusion of the call until August 27, 2021, by dialing the following telephone numbers:
Replay Access Code:
About RLX Technology Inc.
RLX Technology Inc. (NYSE: RLX) is a leading branded e-vapor company in China. The Company leverages its strong in-house technology and product development capabilities and in-depth insights into adult smokers' needs to develop superior e-vapor products. RLX Technology Inc. sells its products through an integrated offline distribution and "branded store plus" retail model tailored to China's e-vapor market.
For more information, please visit https://ir.relxtech.com
RLX Technology Inc.Head of Investor RelationsSam TsangEmail: [email protected]
The Piacente Group, Inc.Jenny CaiTel: +86-10-6508-0677Email: [email protected]
In the United States:
The Piacente Group, Inc.Brandi PiacenteTel: +1-212-481-2050Email: [email protected]
SOURCE RLX Technology Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UAW union warns of extended strike against major U.S. automakers
- MicuRx receives FDA Qualified Infectious Disease Product (QIDP) and Fast Track Designation for Contezolid and Contezolid acefosamil
- DELETED: Princeton University Launches New Bike Registration and Management Platform with Bike Index
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!