RLX Technology Inc. to Report Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2020 Financial Results on March 26, 2021
- S&P 500, Nasdaq notch biggest weekly losses since March
- S&P 500 could end the year over 10% higher from here - Piper Sandler
- Citi says Meta shares to rally in near term on share gains, upcoming AI event
- Ads are coming to Amazon Prime Video next year; Stock pops
- 'Sell the last rate hike' strategy is in action, stocks could fall further - BofA's Hartnett
- Earnings Call Scheduled for 8:00 A.M. ET on March 26, 2021 -
BEIJING, March 19, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- RLX Technology Inc. ("RLX" or the "Company" or "We") (NYSE: RLX), a leading branded e-vapor company in China, today announced that it will report its unaudited financial results for fourth quarter and fiscal year ended December 31, 2020, before the U.S. markets open on Friday, March 26, 2021.
The Company's management will host an earnings conference call at 8:00 A.M. U.S. Eastern Time on March 26, 2021 (8:00 P.M. Beijing/Hong Kong Time on March 26, 2021).
Dial-in details for the earnings conference call are as follows:
United States (toll free):
Hong Kong, China (toll free):
Hong Kong, China:
Participants should dial-in at least 10 minutes before the scheduled start time and ask to be connected to the call for "RLX Technology Inc." with the Participant Code as set forth above.
Additionally, a live and archived webcast of the conference call will be available on the Company's investor relations website at https://ir.relxtech.com.
A replay of the conference call will be accessible approximately two hours after the conclusion of the call until April 2, 2021, by dialing the following telephone numbers:
Replay Access Code:
About RLX Technology Inc.
RLX Technology Inc. (NYSE: RLX) is a leading branded e-vapor company in China. The Company leverages its strong in-house technology and product development capabilities and in-depth insights into adult smokers' needs to develop superior e-vapor products. RLX Technology Inc. sells its products through an integrated offline distribution and "branded store plus" retail model tailored to China's e-vapor market.
For more information, please visit https://ir.relxtech.com
RLX Technology Inc.Head of Investor RelationsSam TsangEmail: [email protected]
The Piacente Group, Inc.Jenny CaiTel: +86-10-6508-0677Email: [email protected]
In the United States:
The Piacente Group, Inc.Brandi PiacenteTel: +1-212-481-2050Email: [email protected]
SOURCE RLX Technology Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UAW union warns of extended strike against major U.S. automakers
- 2023 Global Business and Law Conference held in Beijing
- CGTN: 'Heart to Heart': How can Hangzhou Asiad boost unity, friendship across Asia?
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!