RLX Technology Inc. to Report First Quarter 2022 Financial Results on May 20, 2022
- Futures edge up after Wall St rout; Fed speakers, data in focus
- S&P 500 could end the year over 10% higher from here - Piper Sandler
- Citi says Meta shares to rally in near term on share gains, upcoming AI event
- Ads are coming to Amazon Prime Video next year; Stock pops
- 'Sell the last rate hike' strategy is in action, stocks could fall further - BofA's Hartnett
- Earnings Call Scheduled for 8:00 a.m. ET on May 20, 2022 –
BEIJING, May 10, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- RLX Technology Inc. ("RLX" or the "Company") (NYSE: RLX), a leading branded e-vapor company in China, today announced that it will report its unaudited financial results for first quarter ended March 31, 2022, before the U.S. markets open on Friday, May 20, 2022.
The Company's management will host an earnings conference call at 8:00 A.M. U.S. Eastern Time on May 20, 2022 (8:00 P.M. Beijing/Hong Kong Time on May 20, 2022).
Dial-in details for the earnings conference call are as follows:
United States (toll free):
Hong Kong, China (toll free):
Hong Kong, China:
Participants should dial-in 10 minutes before the scheduled start time and ask to be connected to the call for "RLX Technology Inc." with the Participant Code as set forth above.
Additionally, a live and archived webcast of the conference call will be available on the Company's investor relations website at https://ir.relxtech.com.
A replay of the conference call will be accessible approximately two hours after the conclusion of the call until May 27, 2022, by dialing the following telephone numbers:
Replay Access Code:
About RLX Technology Inc.
RLX Technology Inc. (NYSE: RLX) is a leading branded e-vapor company in China. The Company leverages its strong in-house technology and product development capabilities and in-depth insights into adult smokers' needs to develop superior e-vapor products.
For more information, please visit https://ir.relxtech.com
RLX Technology Inc.Head of Capital MarketsSam TsangEmail: [email protected]
The Piacente Group, Inc.Jenny CaiTel: +86-10-6508-0677Email: [email protected]
In the United States:
The Piacente Group, Inc.Brandi PiacenteTel: +1-212-481-2050Email: [email protected]
SOURCE RLX Technology Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UAW union warns of extended strike against major U.S. automakers
- Cheche Group Drives Growth Through Collaboration with Top NEV Players, Including Li Auto
- CHESTNUT CARBON BOLSTERS LEADERSHIP TEAM TO ACCELERATE NATURE-BASED CARBON REMOVAL PROJECTS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!