RKS Off-Road announces Princess Craft Campers as third US dealer for the Purpose Trailer
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
- RKS Off-Road signs third US dealer agreement of 2021 as interest in the Purpose Trailer continues to grow - Austin-based Princess Craft Campers is the latest in RKS Off-Road's continued expansion across key US markets - The Purpose Trailer is currently sold out into Q2 of 2021 and the first customer orders will be delivered in March 2021
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
ARCADIA, Calif., Feb. 3, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- California-based RKS Off-Road today announced the appointment of their third US dealer in as many weeks, Princess Craft Campers. This latest addition to the RKS network offers further evidence that the surging demand for high-quality off-road trailers is set to continue at the pace initially set in 2020.
"We're so excited to be partnering with the team at RKS Off-Road. Their clarity of vision when it comes to the product will be a key part of their success," said P.J. Buerger, Co-Founder of Princess Craft Campers. "RKS not only knows what they want to make, but more importantly what works. They've researched through living the life of off-road and adventure trailering, so everything they've wanted in their own trailers is now in the Purpose Trailer."
PJ continued; "RKS Off-Road's dedication to craftsmanship drew us to them, but what set them apart for me was their approach to innovation and quality of the finished product. The Purpose Trailer really is unique compared to anything else we've seen in this market up to now."
"Princess Craft Campers was such a natural fit for us," said Elisabeth Gritsch, Co-Founder of RKS Off-Road. "They fundamentally understand the adventurous mindset of the outdoor community and are always seeking to raise the bar with the products they offer."
The Purpose Trailer is priced from $49,900. Interested customers will be able to view a demonstrator unit, complete with customization options, at Princess Craft Campers from April 2021.
About RKS Off-Road
RKS Off-Road is redefining the recreational vehicle industry with its quality-first approach to designing, manufacturing and customizing off-road trailers. Ultra-lightweight construction and industry-leading durability characterize the Purpose Trailer, the company's first vehicle to market.
RKS Off-Road was founded in 2019 by Elisabeth Gritsch and Travis King, former automotive industry professionals. The company's headquarters and manufacturing facility are located in Arcadia, CA.
About Princess Craft Campers
Princess Craft began 25 years ago with a focus on unique trailers that add to the outdoor experience. Specializing in lightweight, vintage style, off-road or just pure innovative trailers, their goal is to connect adventurous people to great products. Princess Craft loves to support amazing manufacturers as well as the community that understands the value of experiences and the outdoors.
Princess Craft RV is based in Round Rock (just outside Austin). Their parts and service teams are always ready to help modify, repair or simply accessorize any kind of RV for even more fun and adventure.
SOURCE RKS Off-Road, LLC
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zenfolio launches new solution for photographers built on advanced machine learning infrastructure
- Issue and repurchase of class C shares
- Ontotext Platform 3.4 Brings Better Search and Aggregation in Knowledge Graphs