RENOSY launches one-stop loan service for renovation costs, derived from Real Estate Investment
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
- Reduces the burden of the owner to pay unexpected renovation costs and proposes a systematic repayment plan through rent increase -
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
TOKYO, Jan. 28, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Real estate tech company GA technologies Co., Ltd. (Head Office: Minato-ku, Tokyo, President & CEO: Ryu Higuchi, Securities Code: 3491; "the Company") announces that its group company RENOSY FINANCE Inc. (Head Office: Minato-ku, Tokyo, President & CEO: Ryu Higuchi; "RENOSY FINANCE") has launched a new loan service for RENOSY real estate investment owners ("the Owner") to cover their renovation (repair) costs for existing apartments. This will reduce the Owner's burden of temporary self-funding for their renovation costs that may occur during long-term ownership of commercial property. In addition, reducing the Owner's burden of renovation costs will revitalize the existing apartment market by increasing the value of existing apartments.
- Group company RENOSY FINANCE has launched a one-stop renovation loan service*1.
- It will reduce the Owner's burden of temporary self-funding when renovation is needed,
- and propose an easy repayment plan through rent increase*2 in line with the renovation.
- The service will contribute to enhancing the value of existing apartments by creating an environment conducive to renovations.
RENOSY FINANCE provides a next-generation real estate investment service that realizes asset formation for the future through real estate x technology, such as property purchase through AI and asset management through applications. It also focuses on after-sales care*3 to maintain the asset value so that the Owner can manage their real estate assets with peace of mind.
RENOSY FINANCE launched this new loan service, which is designed to cover renovation costs for investment properties*4, to address aging deterioration for long-term ownership of apartments. RENOSY FINANCE provides a comprehensive and systematic income and repayment plan, minimizing the burden of the Owner to pay unexpected expenses, in order to propose a*2 repayment plan with a view toward rent increase after the renovation.
In addition, by connecting the RENOSY brand's renovation services and apartment management services*5, RENOSY FINANCE will provide a one-stop customer experience by minimizing procedures, including filling out application information and preparing necessary documents, and by achieving smoother loan screening. RENOSY FINANCE plans to implement an application system from My Page for RENOSY owners and within the app, as well as loan screening and progress management for renovation work.
Our group aims to contribute to the realization of a sustainable society by enhancing our services that can contribute to increasing the value of existing apartments, thereby enhancing customer experience and revitalizing the existing real estate market.
*1 Loans are subject to screening prescribed by RENOSY FINANCE.*2 Rent for renovated buildings managed by our group will generally increase by about 10% (however, it will depend on the conditions).*3 As after-sales services following the purchase of real estate, RENOSY has been providing property management through an app, an easy rental management plan with a full security guarantee that provides comprehensive support for rental management, and dedicated services for investment properties specializing in investment apartments.*4 To use these services, all the three conditions below must be satisfied:
(1) Property purchased through RENOSY real estate investment(2) Rent property managed by RENOSY ASSET MANAGEMENT inc. (hereinafter "RAM")(3) Renovation through investment renovation at RENOSY (renovation services provided by RAM)
*5 Rental management services provided by RAM
About RENOSY FINANCE
RENOSY FINANCE is a company of the GA technologies group that aims to create new real estate transaction experiences by combining FinTech(financial technology) and PropTech (property technology). RENOSY FINANCE have launched a new one-stop loan service for renovation costs.
Company Overview of GA technologies Co., Ltd.Company Name: GA technologies Co., Ltd.Representative: President and Chief Executive Officer: Ryu HiguchiURL: https://www.ga-tech.co.jp/ Head Office: Sumitomo Fudosan Roppongi Grand Tower 40F 3-2-1 Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo 106-6290, JapanEstablished: March 2013Capital: ¥1,188,403,994 (as of December 31, 2020) Business description:
- Management of RENOSY comprehensive services and PropTech (real estate technology)(Real estate information media, real estate brokerage, real estate sales, design and construction, real estate management)
- Development of SaaS-based B2B PropTech products
- Research on real estate big data using AI
- Management of overseas PropTech business, including Shenjumiaosuan, a platform for Chinese investors
- Main group companies: ITANDI, Inc., Modern Standard Inc., Shenjumiaosuan Co., Ltd, and four other companies
Company Overview of RENOSY FINANCECompany name: RENOSY FINANCE Inc.Representative: President and Chief Executive Officer: Ryu HiguchiURL: https://finance.renosy.co.jp/ Head Office: Sumitomo Fudosan Roppongi Grand Tower 40F 3-2-1 Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo 106-6290, JapanEstablished: November 2018Capital: 60 million yenBusiness description: Money lending businessRegistration number: Governor of Tokyo (1) No. 31767, Member of the Japan Financial Service Association No. 006110
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/renosy-launches-one-stop-loan-service-for-renovation-costs-derived-from-real-estate-investment-301216769.html
SOURCE GA technologies Co., Ltd.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sunrun Solar to Help Small Businesses Benefit From Solar Rebate
- AVG Group Sarl Launches With First Investments In Norsk Solar AS
- Snowboarders set to swap snowy slopes for sand dunes of Qatar