QwikLeaf Unveils World's First Cannabis Smart Locker and Delivery Network
- Wall St weighed down by inflation jitters
- AT&T (T) to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) in Blockbuster Deal, Valuation Estimated at $150 Billion
- Bitcoin (BTC) Hits 3-Month Lows Before Bouncing as Musk Confirms Tesla Has Not Sold Any BTC
- Morgan Stanley Sees a Path for Amazon.com (AMZN) to Hit $6,000 In the Next 12 Months
- Core-Mark (CORE) Receives Takeover Approach from Performance Food Group (PFGC) - Source
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
PALM SPRINGS, Calif., April 15, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- QwikLeaf, developer of the world's first smart locker solution for cannabis deliveries, today announced the completion of its technology platform. The platform allows for cannabis customers to order online and pick-up orders from a locker location of their choice.
"In the fastest growing industry in the world, QwikLeaf is deploying the first network of cannabis delivery pick-up locations for cannabis," said Neil Biafore, CEO and Founder at QwikLeaf. "We have spent years building the first smart locker platform for ordering cannabis and now is the time to take QwikLeaf to the public. The technology we have built will lay the foundation for click-and-collect entry into the cannabis industry. QwikLeaf is powering the drive of the most disruptive consumer trend of the last century. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to deploy the world's first network of smart lockers dedicated to cannabis sales"
QwikLeaf's ground-breaking, user-centric platform makes buying cannabis online fast, safe, and as easy as in any other industry, offering customers in particular an alternative to ordering at dispensaries.
QwikLeaf is set to install 75 smart lockers for cannabis delivery throughout Los Angeles, California starting mid-summer 2021.
Based in Palm Springs, CA, QwikLeaf is the cannabis industry's leading and fastest-growing cannabis delivery technology company. To learn more, visit www.qwikleaf.com.
QwikLeaf Contact: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: +1.855.795.5323
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/qwikleaf-unveils-worlds-first-cannabis-smart-locker-and-delivery-network-301269567.html
SOURCE QwikLeaf, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Joan M. Hellquist Warms Hearts With Tender Story of Lovable Shelter Dog Piki and Her Journey to Becoming a Service Dog
- TXOne Networks Named Winner of the Coveted Global InfoSec Awards during RSA Conference 2021
- Government Investigations & Litigation Partner Cliff Stricklin Joins King & Spalding in Denver
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!