Quaker Houghton Announces Second Quarter 2021 Earnings and Investor Call
- Indexes close up more than 1% as investors assess Fed news
- China Tells Local Authorities to Prepare For a 'Possible Storm' and Prevent Unrest as Evergrande Crisis Unravels - WSJ
- Salesforce (CRM) Raises FY22 Revenue Guidance; Initiates FY23 Revenue
- Oil prices rise, hit 2-month highs on supply worries
- IDFA Seen as a 'Real Headwind' for Facebook (FB) but Analysts Remain Positive
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CONSHOHOCKEN, Pa., July 21, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Quaker Houghton (NYSE: KWR) today announced the following schedule and contact information for its second quarter earnings release and investor call.
August 3, 2021 (after market close)
Visit the investor relations portion of Quaker Houghton's
website at https://investors.quakerhoughton.com/
August 4, 2021, 7:30 a.m. (ET)
Participate live by phone or listen to live audio webcast through
the investor relations portion of Quaker Houghton's website at
Please call 5-10 minutes prior to the scheduled start of the call.
No password required.
If unable to participate live, select from one of the following replay options:
Available through August 10, 2021
Call +1-877-660-6853 (toll free) or +1-201-612-7415 (toll)
Conference ID No. 13720784
Visit the investor relations portion of Quaker Houghton's website
About Quaker Houghton Quaker Houghton (NYSE: KWR) is a global leader in industrial process fluids. With a presence around the world, including operations in over 25 countries, our customers include thousands of the world's most advanced and specialized steel, aluminum, automotive, aerospace, offshore, can, mining, and metalworking companies. Our high-performing, innovative and sustainable solutions are backed by best-in-class technology, deep process knowledge and customized services. With 4,200 employees, including chemists, engineers and industry experts, we partner with our customers to improve their operations so they can run even more efficiently, even more effectively, whatever comes next. Quaker Houghton is headquartered in Conshohocken, Pennsylvania, located near Philadelphia in the United States. Visit quakerhoughton.com to learn more.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/quaker-houghton-announces-second-quarter-2021-earnings-and-investor-call-301338919.html
SOURCE Quaker Houghton
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Angel Yeast Enhances Overall Wellbeing and Athletic Performance with Nutritional Yeast Flakes
- A new solid-state battery surprises the researchers at LG Energy Solution
- Tramec's Management Team and Financing Partners Complete Purchase of Majority Shareholder's Interest
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!