Quaker Houghton Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2020 Earnings and Investor Call
- Wall St gains with upbeat earnings and forecasts
- Amazon (AMZN) Tops Q2 EPS by $2.90, Revenue Misses, Q3 Guidance Falls Short of Consensus
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Opens Flat
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CONSHOHOCKEN, Pa., Feb. 18, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Quaker Houghton (NYSE: KWR) today announced the following schedule and contact information for its fourth quarter and full year earnings release and investor call.
February 25, 2021 (after market close)
Visit the investor relations portion of Quaker Houghton's
website at https://investors.quakerhoughton.com/
February 26, 2021, 8:30 a.m. (ET)
Participate live by phone or listen to live audio webcast through
the investor relations portion of Quaker Houghton's website at https://investors.quakerhoughton.com/
Please call 5-10 minutes prior to the scheduled start of the call.
No password required.
If unable to participate live, select from one of the following replay options:
Available through March 4, 2021
Call +1-877-660-6853 (toll free) or +1-201-612-7415 (toll)
Conference ID No. 13715994
Visit the investor relations portion of Quaker Houghton's website
About Quaker Houghton
Quaker Houghton (NYSE: KWR) is a global leader in industrial process fluids. With a presence around the world, including operations in over 25 countries, our customers include thousands of the world's most advanced and specialized steel, aluminum, automotive, aerospace, offshore, can, mining, and metalworking companies. Our high-performing, innovative and sustainable solutions are backed by best-in-class technology, deep process knowledge and customized services. With 4,200 employees, including chemists, engineers and industry experts, we partner with our customers to improve their operations so they can run even more efficiently, even more effectively, whatever comes next. Quaker Houghton is headquartered in Conshohocken, Pennsylvania, located near Philadelphia in the United States. Visit quakerhoughton.com to learn more.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/quaker-houghton-announces-fourth-quarter-and-full-year-2020-earnings-and-investor-call-301231336.html
SOURCE Quaker Houghton
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cohen & Steers Select Preferred and Income Fund, Inc. (PSF) Notification of Sources of Distribution Under Section 19(a)
- Empire State Building Launches Pop-Up Program With New York-Based Businesses To Offer Guests ESB-Exclusive Drinks And Snacks
- PowerVision Prepares to Release S1 to Global Market This August
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!