Quaker Houghton Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2019 Earnings and Investor Call
- Square (SQ) to Acquire Afterpay for $29B in All Stock Deal
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
CONSHOHOCKEN, Pa., Feb. 20, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Quaker Houghton (NYSE: KWR) today announced the following schedule and contact information for its fourth quarter and full year earnings release and investor call.
March 2, 2020 (after market close)
Visit the investor relations portion of Quaker Houghton's website at
March 3, 2020, 8:30 a.m. (ET)
Participate live by phone or listen to live audio webcast through the investor relations portion of Quaker Houghton's website at https://investors.quakerhoughton.com/
Please call 5-10 minutes prior to the scheduled start of the call. No password required.
If unable to participate live, select from one of the following replay options:
Available through March 9, 2020
Call +1-877-660-6853 (toll free) or +1-201-612-7415 (toll)
Conference ID No. 13699338
Visit the investor relations portion of Quaker Houghton's website at https://investors.quakerhoughton.com/
About Quaker HoughtonQuaker Houghton (NYSE: KWR) is a global leader in industrial process fluids. With a robust presence around the world, including operations in over 25 countries, our customers include thousands of the world's most advanced and specialized steel, aluminum, automotive, aerospace, offshore, can, mining, and metalworking companies. Our high-performing, innovative and sustainable solutions are backed by best-in-class technology, deep process knowledge and customized services. With approximately 4,500 employees, including chemists, engineers and industry experts, we partner with our customers to improve their operations so they can run even more efficiently, even more effectively, whatever comes next. Quaker Houghton is headquartered in Conshohocken, Pennsylvania, located near Philadelphia in the United States. Visit quakerhoughton.com to learn more.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/quaker-houghton-announces-fourth-quarter-and-full-year-2019-earnings-and-investor-call-301008836.html
SOURCE Quaker Houghton
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hansa Biopharma announces reimbursement in the Netherlands of Idefirix® (imlifidase) as desensitization treatment for highly sensitized kidney transplant patients
- Biophytis Announces Top Line Results of SARA-INT Phase 2 Study With Sarconeos (BIO101) in Sarcopenia
- Leicester’s Hospitals Awards Deenova a Unit Dose Pharmacy Automation 15 Year Contract
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!