QTS Announces 6.4% Increase in Common Stock Dividend to $0.50 Per Share and Declares Preferred Stock Dividends
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
OVERLAND PARK, Kan., Feb. 3, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- QTS Realty Trust, Inc. (NYSE: QTS), a leading provider of software-defined and mega scale data center solutions, announced today that its Board of Directors has authorized quarterly cash dividends for common and preferred stock for the first quarter of 2021.
Common Stock QTS' Board of Directors has authorized a cash dividend of $0.50 per share on its common stock for the first quarter of 2021. The $0.50 per share dividend is payable on April 6, 2021 to common stockholders of record at the close of business on March 19, 2021. The $0.50 per share dividend rate represents an increase of 6.4% over the 2020 quarterly per share dividend rate of $0.47 per share.
Series A Preferred StockQTS' Board of Directors has authorized a cash dividend of $0.4453125 per share on its 7.125% Series A Cumulative Redeemable Perpetual Preferred Stock (the "Series A Preferred Stock") for the period from and including January 15, 2021 and ending on April 14, 2021. The $0.4453125 per share dividend is payable on April 15, 2021 to holders of Series A Preferred Stock of record at the close of business on March 31, 2021, which is equivalent to $1.78125 per annum per share.
Series B Convertible Preferred StockQTS' Board of Directors has authorized a cash dividend of $1.625 per share on its 6.50% Series B Cumulative Convertible Perpetual Preferred Stock (the "Series B Convertible Preferred Stock") for the period from and including January 15, 2021 and ending on April 14, 2021. The $1.625 per share dividend is payable on April 15, 2021 to holders of Series B Convertible Preferred Stock of record at the close of business on March 31, 2021, which is equivalent to $6.50 per annum per share.
QTS Realty Trust, Inc. (NYSE: QTS) is a leading provider of data center solutions across a diverse footprint spanning more than 7 million square feet of owned mega scale data center space throughout North America and Europe. Through its software-defined data center platform, QTS is able to deliver secure, compliant infrastructure solutions, robust connectivity and premium customer service to leading hyperscale technology companies, enterprises, and government entities. Visit QTS at www.qtsdatacenters.com, call toll-free 877.QTS.DATA or follow on Twitter @DataCenters_QTS.
Investor Relations Contact:Stephen Douglas – EVP Finance firstname.lastname@example.org
Media Contact:Carter B. Cromley(703) 861-8245 email@example.com
SOURCE QTS Realty Trust, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fusion Pharmaceuticals Announces Preclinical Combination Data Demonstrating Enhanced Efficacy in Multiple Preclinical Tumor Models
- Zymeworks Showcases Preclinical Assets, Including New Therapeutic Platform, ProTECT™, and Zanidatamab Mechanisms of Action at AACR Annual Meeting
- Synthekine Presents Data at AACR Annual Meeting 2021 Demonstrating Selective IL-2 Partial Agonist, STK-012, Promotes Anti-Tumor Response without Related Toxicities