Progentec Launches Care Management Platform for Lupus (SLE) Patients and Clinicians
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
OKLAHOMA CITY, Feb. 2, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Progentec, a leader in diagnostic and digital technologies for the proactive management of autoimmune diseases, announced today the launch of aiSLE™ MGMT, a comprehensive disease management platform that combines biomarkers and digital care delivery. aiSLE™ MGMT transforms immunological and digital data into clinical reports, and provides patients with access to a health coach and lupus care tools via a mobile app.
Systemic lupus erythematosus ("SLE" or "lupus") is an extremely challenging disease to manage clinically. In fact, it has become a top 20 leading cause of death for young American women and disproportionately affects Black, Indigenous, and People of Color (BIPOC) communities. Challenges in achieving positive lupus health outcomes stem from the complex underlying biology of the autoimmune disease and the impact of social determinants of health (SDOH), specifically access to care and health literacy.
"Our company mission is to improve patient health outcomes," said Mohan Purushothaman, Ph.D., president, chairman and CEO of Oklahoma City-based Progentec. "The launch of aiSLE™ MGMT is the beginning of a new type of longitudinal care relationship between patients and clinicians that can achieve that goal."
aiSLE™ MGMT combines two Progentec-developed technologies to provide rheumatologists and other clinicians with unparalleled insight into lupus disease activity and the patient experience.
- aiSLE™ DX is a collection of lupus-specific algorithms developed in conjunction with protein-based blood tests that analyze the presence of indicative biomarkers. The first of these tests, aiSLE™DX Flare Risk Index (currently available) identifies the risk of a lupus patient experiencing a disease flare in the next twelve weeks.
- [AutoimmuneCorner]™ is a patient-first digital health platform and mobile app that provides patients with: health coaching (via real-time video sessions and asynchronous messaging), a wearable device to track activity, sleep, and heart rate (aiSLE™ MGMT enrollees receive a Withings Steel HR smartwatch), lupus tracking tools including validated patient-reported outcome measures (PROs), and health literacy courses.
The data generated by these technologies is synthesized using artificial intelligence (A.I.) and provided to clinicians managing lupus patients in clinical reports that can be used to inform care decisions.
"New types of data are the key to successful lupus management," said Arif Sorathia, Chief Technology Officer at Progentec. "With the right data, clinicians can take proactive steps to identify effective treatments and respond to lupus disease activity changes quickly. aiSLE™ MGMT offers clinicians the insights needed for both. "
Learn more about using aiSLE™ MGMT at: https://progentec.com/aisle-mgmt
About Progentec Diagnostics, Inc.Progentec is committed to improving access and health outcomes for patients with autoimmune diseases by combining clinically validated diagnostic interventions with state-of-the-art digital technologies. Through collaborations with research institutions and health practitioners around the world, Progentec is working to reduce mortality and morbidity while improving care management and service delivery for chronic health conditions.
Forward-Looking Statements:Statements contained herein that are not historical facts are forward-looking statements that represent management's beliefs and assumptions as of the date of this news release based on currently available information. Although the Company believes that the expectations reflected in such forward-looking statements are reasonable, it cannot assure that these expectations will prove to be correct. Such statements involve risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those expressed in any forward-looking statements.
Contact: Brett Adelman 405.216.4818, Ext. 105 email@example.com
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/progentec-launches-care-management-platform-for-lupus-sle-patients-and-clinicians-301220414.html
SOURCE Progentec Diagnostics, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fusion Pharmaceuticals Announces Preclinical Combination Data Demonstrating Enhanced Efficacy in Multiple Preclinical Tumor Models
- MEI Pharma Reports Preclinical Data Demonstrating Ability of Voruciclib to Regulate MYC and Synergize with KRAS Inhibitors in KRAS Mutant Cancers
- Phio Pharmaceuticals Presents Positive In Vivo Data Showing Strong Tumor Control for the Intratumoral Delivery of INTASYL™ RNAi Targeting PD-1