Praesidian Capital Exits $12 Million Investment in Landmark Holdings, LLC
- Microsoft (MSFT) Near Deal to Acquire Nuance (NUAN) - Report
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
NEW YORK, March 30, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Praesidian Capital, a leading middle market private equity firm, announced today that it has successfully exited its $12 million investment in Landmark Holdings, LLC ("Landmark" or the "Company").
Landmark, headquartered in Naples, Florida is a multi-state operator of long-term acute care hospitals ("LTACHs"). The Company offers a full range of critical care services with state-of-the-art treatment capabilities to patients recovering from serious injuries and illnesses.
Jason Drattell, Founder of Praesidian Capital, commented: "We are very pleased with the outcome of this investment and we wish all the best to Landmark as they continue to provide best-in-class service to its patients."
About Praesidian Capital
Praesidian Capital is an innovative private investment firm focused on control buyouts in lower middle market businesses. Praesidian also manages multiple private debt funds which include senior and subordinated debt investments to middle market businesses in the United States, United Kingdom, Germany and Northern Europe. For more information, visit www.praesidian.com.
To discuss prospective investment opportunities please contact:
Tom Duffy, Partner – firstname.lastname@example.org (212) 520-2617
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/praesidian-capital-exits-12-million-investment-in-landmark-holdings-llc-301256646.html
SOURCE Praesidian Capital
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Aran Biomedical Expansion: Galway Implantable Device Manufacturer to create 150 New Jobs
- Global Carbon Council receives approval under ICAO's CORSIA to help international airlines meet carbon neutral growth targets
- Jason Christie Earns Sixth Bassmaster Win At Sabine River Elite