PowerPay partners with Roofr to provide leading financing solutions to roofer network
- Dow, S&P futures rise as Fed stays dovish course; Ford jumps
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
- Robinhood (HOOD) Priced IPO at Lower End of Range as Some Investors Stayed on Sidelines Over Frothy Valuation
- Hang Seng Index Rebounds as China Moves to Reassure Investors It Will Allow US IPOs
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
PHILADELPHIA, June 10, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- PowerPay, the nation's fastest-growing home improvement financing technology company, has announced a new partnership with Roofr, an all-in-one roofing platform that offers powerful tools designed for roofers, by roofers.
The partnership will provide thousands of Roofr contractors to access PowerPay's consumer financing program with 0% dealer fees and rates starting at 4.99%. Roofing is one of PowerPay's largest financing categories, with a total of $475 million provided in loans for roofing projects. Roofr has expanded PowerPay's growing network of roofing dealers that already includes Atlas Roofing, Erie Construction, Long Fence and Home, and Covington and Associates.
"We are excited to welcome Roofr to our growing list of integrated partners. It's a perfect partnership of like minded companies that focus on using technology to increase the speed and reduce the cost of doing business - which translates into fair prices for roofing projects for consumers and roofing contractors.'' - David Haas, co-founder of PowerPay.
"This partnership will allow us to offer our contractors superior financing options to their customers, which will help them win more work and provide a better experience for consumers." - Richard Nelson, CEO of Roofr.
About PowerPay Launched in 2019, PowerPay is a financial technology company providing seamless home improvement financing solutions to over 7,000 contractors. The company helps contractors to grow their businesses with a simple point of sale financing platform enabling access to loans of up to $100,000 and 15 years with rates starting at 4.99%. getpowerpay.com
About Roofr Roofr is a SaaS platform that's an all-in-one sales toolbox for roofing contractors. The company was founded by a third-generation roofer with a vision to build the most trusted roofing platform in the world. Roofr gives roofing contractors everything they need to save time, money, and close more business. They offer aerial images to generate highly accurate measurement reports, templates with user-defined pricing to produce estimates in minutes, and the ability to deliver professional proposals and capture signatures with a click. Find out more about Roofr at www.roofr.com.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/powerpay-partners-with-roofr-to-provide-leading-financing-solutions-to-roofer-network-301309983.html
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Richard Chang, an Investment Mogul, Co-Founder of Columbia Pictures Asia & Founder of Georgian Pine Management, Joins the VIMworld Advisory Board
- Finward Bancorp and Royal Financial, Inc. Announce Signing of Definitive Merger Agreement
- PolyNovo's NovoSorb® BTM technology featured in a new digital film series presented by the ICBA and produced by BBC StoryWorks Commercial Productions
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!