Power Up: 18G Is Coming
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
Stronger, Better, Faster: Make Way For Even More Power in 2021
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
NEW YORK, Feb. 9, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- 5G was so 2020, make way for 18G in 2021. Later this month, welcome more power, more strength and overall better performance. At the forefront of innovation stands what will be known as 18G. Just as others are still rolling out 5G, the creators of 18G are ahead of the curve, enabling people to take themselves to new levels they never thought possible until now. On February 16, bypass 5G and welcome a world with the power of 18G.
The creators of 18G are here to challenge the notion that 5G is cutting edge. Prepare to be blown away by 18G. This next generation of modernization is almost ready to be unveiled. Prepare yourself to make strides you never thought possible.
18G In Action
- The future reimagined - 18G researchers have kept a close eye on 5G and are thrilled to offer users faster performance, expansive availability, user-friendly experiences and more to satisfy consumers' appetite for more power. From on-the-go or even at home, 18G users can expect reliable power that makes 5G a thing of the past.
Ready to welcome a new wave of capabilities? Keep an eye out for the reveal of 18G and the masters behind it all and don't forget to sign up to be the first to try 18G for yourself by visiting get18g.com.
MEDIA CONTACT:Laura Saldarriaga - Konnect Agency firstname.lastname@example.org
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/power-up-18g-is-coming-301224877.html
SOURCE 18G Creators
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Clark Atlanta University and the University of Liberia Host Virtual Signing Ceremony to Establish Partnership of Educational Advancement
- Cedar Oaks Wellness Center Now Open
- Oasis Midstream Partners Announces Appointment of Daniel E. Brown to Board of Directors