Poshmark, Inc. Announces Date For Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2021 Earnings Release and Conference Call
- Futures rise on earnings optimism, Disney climbs on revamp plan
- Disney Q1 results beat estimates as theme parks business shines; announces 7,000 job cuts
- PepsiCo (PEP) delivers earnings beat but profit forecast misses estimates
- Affirm shares sink 18% after earnings miss, cutting 19% of jobs; earns downgrade
- Dan Loe's Third Point has a stake in Salesforce (CRM) - WSJ
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 3, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Poshmark, Inc. (Nasdaq: POSH), a leading social marketplace for new and secondhand style for women, men, kids, pets, home and more, today announced it will release its fourth quarter and full year 2021 financial results on Tuesday, March 22, 2022, after market close. Poshmark will also host a conference call and earnings webcast at 1:45 p.m. Pacific Time (4:45 p.m. Eastern Time) on the same day to discuss the results. The call will be hosted by Manish Chandra, Founder and CEO and Rodrigo Brumana, CFO.
To access the live webcast and related press release, please visit Poshmark's Investor Relations website at investors.poshmark.com. A replay of the webcast will be available after the event on the same website.
About Poshmark, Inc.Poshmark is a leading social marketplace for new and secondhand style for women, men, kids, pets, home and more. By combining the human connection of physical shopping with the scale, ease, and selection benefits of e-commerce, Poshmark makes buying and selling simple, social, and sustainable. Its community of more than 80 million registered users across the U.S., Canada, Australia, and India is driving the future of commerce while promoting more sustainable consumption. For more information, please visit www.poshmark.com, and for company news and announcements, please visit investors.poshmark.com. You can also find Poshmark on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, Pinterest, YouTube, and Snapchat.
Investor Contact[email protected]
Media Contact [email protected]
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Terex Announces Dividend Increase of 15%
- Bleame Hair Removal Eraser - Making Body Hair Removal Easier & Less Painful
- 98% of Enterprises Using Public Cloud Have Adopted a Multicloud Infrastructure Provider Strategy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesTwitter, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!