Poach.ai Releases Major Update, Early Bird Pricing
- S&P 500, Nasdaq open higher; Amex, Honeywell weigh on Dow
- Bitcoin sinks below $50,000 as cryptos stumble over Biden tax plans
- Snap (SNAP) Beats Q1 Estimates Amid 'Robust Ad Environment,' Analysts Raise Numbers and PTs
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
Recruiting Intelligence Tool Adds News, Increases Employee Review Data
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
INDIANAPOLIS, March 24, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Poach, the recruitment intelligence software that tracks employee sentiment and corporate news online, today announced a product update. The previous version of the solution allowed users to monitor one company, with limited data, at no charge.
Current and new users can still track one company for free, but users can now upgrade and follow up to 25 competitors from one account. Additional updates announced include:
- Twice as many employee reviews from around the web
- Access to up to 90 days of sentiment data
- Daily email alerts
- Notable content that highlights the important data in Poach's A.I. engine, such as layoffs
- Keyword context that underscores the most crucial keyphrases in Poach's database
- Early bird pricing as low as $3.16 per-month, per company tracked
"Users want access to more and more data," said Poach founder Joel Cheesman. "That's why we've been working overtime on this latest version to add exponentially more information to our engine so recruiters can better monitor the competition. The mountains of data we process empower recruiters to know, almost in real time, when sentiment declines and bad news strikes by simply checking their inbox."
In addition to an increase in employee review data, Poach has added news from The Wall Street Journal, CNBC, Reuters, Business Insider and Techcrunch. More sources are planned for future product releases.
Early bird pricing is good for 30-days. Currently monitoring up to 10 companies is only $49 per-month and up to 25 companies is only $79 per-month. That means customers can start leveraging Poach for as low as $3.16 per-company, per-month. Once the early bird period is over, prices will increase substantially.
In addition to early bird pricing, Poach offers a 14-day trial period so users can test drive the software before making a decision to buy. "It was important for us to provide a frictionless way for users to come aboard," said Cheesman. "We took away the risk."
Employers such as Uber, Amazon, Roku, Philips, Lyft and IBM are currently using Poach as an intelligence tool to make better recruiting decisions and poach top talent away from employers.
Headquartered in Indianapolis, Poach is a recruitment intelligence software solution that tracks employee sentiment and corporate news online. The information generated empowers recruiters to formulate better poaching strategies and improve timing when targeting top talent. Nearly 300 talent acquisition professionals already use Poach to track their competition. For more information, visit www.poach.ai today.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/poachai-releases-major-update-early-bird-pricing-301254556.html
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 3M prevails in German Utility Model Infringement Action against MA MicroGrind GmbH
- Blockcap Announces Jarvis V. Hollingsworth to Its Board of Directors
- 'Immersive Van Gogh,' North America's Original Immersive Celebration Of The Art Of Vincent Van Gogh, Premieres June 10 At New York's Pier 36