Plan Ahead for a Peaceful and Profound Holiday
- Wall Street rallies with Nasdaq up 3% as tech takes off
- Apple (AAPL) Gets a New Street High Price Target, Morgan Stanley Says iPhone Supply and App Store Could Fuel December Quarter Beat
- 'No Rival to Get Even Close' - Tesla (TSLA) Shares Soar as UBS Raises Price Target by Nearly 40%
- Intel (INTC) Shares Surge on Plans to Take Mobileye Public, Morgan Stanley Says Move a Significant Positive
- Digital World Acquisition Corp. (DWAC) Stock Jumps As U.S. Congressman Nunes Leaves to Head Trump Media
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
SEATTLE, Nov. 24, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Around the world Christmas is a time of festive family cheer, sparkling decor and indulgence in traditional treats. As we enter the hectic holiday season, plan ahead for a merry, meaningful and relaxing Yuletide. Start by listing the traditions and people who fill your heart. What memories do you want to make this year? Ask what matters most and focus on that - you can compose your own nice list around this vision. A little preparation will enable you to plan your gifting and give back to causes in your community, shop local businesses, craft your gifts or give the best gift of all - time and memories. When the big day comes, knowing your priorities will ensure you are more fully present to enjoy the holiday with your loved ones.
VisitWithSanta.com can help awaken the magic of Christmas, and nurture enduring belief and childlike wonder by enabling families to enjoy quality heart-to-heart time with Santa from the comfort of home - saving time, money and minimizing mall madness. Make the most of your virtual visit with these tips: Dress for the occasion in your matching reindeer antlers or get your ugly Christmas sweaters on. Pop some corn, bake some treats or start a craft project the kids can show to Santa. Get in the holiday spirit with your favorite carols or a classic Christmas movie to generate anticipation.
Santa brings out the kid in all of us, but even plucky kids sometimes go shy in front of Santa - parents' participation can help children feel more comfortable and interactive, but don't overthink it - unscripted moments are often more magical. Kids love watching their video visit again and again! While there's no doubt that technology can bring us together, it is love and kindness that keep us connected. Give a memory to last a lifetime, consider gifting this enchanting experience for the whole family.
About VisitWithSanta.com A family business supporting our neighbors near and far, since 2016, with delightful live, online virtual visits with the jolly old elf himself - VisitWithSanta.com invites you to enjoy a wholesome, uplifting heart-to-heart with Santa Claus from the comfort and safety of your own home. Afterwards, pay the joy forward by sharing the Keepsake Video of your visit with friends and family.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/plan-ahead-for-a-peaceful-and-profound-holiday-301431669.html
SOURCE Visit With Santa
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Reform RX Put "asensei inside" Connected Pilates Reformer Enabling Form Tracking And Real-Time Coaching
- Funny Video PSA Provides Tips to Prevent Holiday Grease-Caused Sewer Clogs
- SCUF Gaming Unveils SCUF Reflex – The First High-Performance Controllers Created for PS5
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!