Perpetua Resources Reports Results of 2021 Annual General Meeting
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
BOISE, IDAHO, April 16, 2021 /PRNewswire/ - Perpetua Resources Corp. (formerly Midas Gold Corp.) (NASDAQ: PPTA) (TSX: PPTA) today announced the results of its annual general meeting (the "AGM"), which was held online through a virtual meeting platform on April 16, 2021.
A total of 34,386,731 common shares were represented at the AGM, or 72.30% of the votes attached to all outstanding shares at the Company's record date of March 1, 2021. The Company's shareholders voted in favor of the election of all director nominees listed in the Company's management information proxy circular. Detailed results of the vote for the election of directors are as follows:
Name of Nominee
Percentage of Votes For*
Percentage ofVotes Withheld*
* Not all shares were voted in respect of all resolutions therefore the combined number of shares voted for orwithheld (and corresponding percentages) may not add up to the total shares represented at the AGM.
The directors were elected to hold offices until the next annual meeting of shareholders or until their successors are elected or appointed.
The Company's shareholders also approved the appointment of Deloitte LLP, Chartered Accountants, as the auditors of the Company for the fiscal year ending December 31, 2021 (99.90% voted in favor).
The Company's shareholders also approved the adoption of a new omnibus equity incentive plan (98.32% voted in favor).
Detailed voting results for the meeting are available on SEDAR at www.sedar.com.
About Perpetua Resources and the Stibnite Gold Project Perpetua Resources Corp., through its wholly owned subsidiaries, is focused on the exploration, site restoration and redevelopment of gold-antimony-silver deposits in the Stibnite-Yellow Pine district of central Idaho that are encompassed by the Stibnite Gold Project. The Project is one of the highest-grade, open pit gold deposits in the United States and is designed to apply a modern, responsible mining approach to restore an abandoned mine site and produce both gold and the only mined source of antimony in the United States. Antimony is a federally designated critical mineral for its use in the national defense, aerospace and technology sectors. In addition to the company's commitments to transparency, accountability, environmental stewardship, safety and community engagement, Perpetua Resources adopted formal ESG commitments which can be found here.
SOURCE Perpetua Resources Corp.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CGTN: How does Xi Jinping express gratitude and love to his mother?
- RYB Education, Inc. to Report Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2020 Financial Results on Sunday, May 9, 2021 U.S. Eastern Time
- Delic Holdings Inc. Confirms No Material Undisclosed Information and Comments on Recent Promotional Activities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!