Penske Logistics Announced 2020 Premier Truck Driver Recognition Driver Wall of Fame Class and Other Safe Driver Recipients
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day decline; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop 2% on U.S. crude build, COVID-19 surge in India
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
READING, Pa., Feb. 8, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Penske Logistics today announced the Class of 2020 Driver Wall of Fame inductees and members of the Platinum, Gold and Silver classes as part of the company's Premier Driver Recognition Program for its professional truck drivers in the United States and Canada.
The Premier Driver Recognition Program has four levels to honor consecutive safe driving without an accident: Diamond (20 years), Platinum (15 years), Gold (10 years) and Silver (5 years). The 18 members of the 2020 Driver Wall of Fame are Diamond Class members.
This is the fourth Driver Wall of Fame class. There are now 68 all-time members on display at Penske's global headquarters in Reading, Pennsylvania.
The Penske Logistics 2020 Driver Wall of Fame inductees:
- Perry Bastian, Pennsylvania
- Kevin Baty, Michigan
- Esequiel Carmona, Texas
- Saturnino Garcia, California
- Gabriel Gurrola, Texas
- Ronald Hayduke, Tennessee
- David Hertzberg, Michigan
- Randolph Jezewski, Michigan
- Joseph Kilgo, Ohio
- Ricky Kiper, Kansas
- Robert Morgan, Maryland
- Robert Morris, Ohio
- James Reda, Michigan
- Donald Reinert, Michigan
- Gregory Sabo, Michigan
- Chris Secord, Ontario
- Roland Simpson, Michigan
- Mark Willoughby, Michigan
The 2020 Platinum, Gold and Silver classes have a total of 615 truck drivers. This is the first year for the Silver recognition. Here are the class totals:
- Platinum: 19
- Gold: 62
- Silver: 534
Marc Althen, Penske Logistics president: "We are very proud to welcome all four classes of our Premier Driver Recognition Program. While the Diamond Class is especially impressive, our Platinum, Gold and Silver classes have also achieved stellar status in their professional truck driving careers. Their continued dedication to servicing our customers safely and professionally is the benchmark for all drivers across our industry."
Truck driver careers with Penske Logistics are available now at: https://driver.penske.jobs/
Penske Logistics is a Penske Transportation Solutions company with operations in North America, South America, Europe and Asia. Penske Logistics provides supply chain management and logistics services to leading companies around the world. Penske Logistics delivers value through its design, planning and execution in transportation, warehousing and freight management. To learn more visit: www.penskelogistics.com.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/penske-logistics-announced-2020-premier-truck-driver-recognition-driver-wall-of-fame-class-and-other-safe-driver-recipients-301223479.html
SOURCE Penske Logistics
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Beacon Health Solutions, LLC Provides Notification of Data Security Incident
- Primo Water Corporation Announces Pricing of $750 Million of Senior Notes
- Satellite-based Leak Detection Company Launches Impact Calculator Predicted to Save American Companies Millions - Just in Time to Celebrate Earth Day