Pennsylvania AFL-CIO Applauds Passage of the American Rescue Act
- Global stocks eye new high on growth hopes, oil ebbs on COVID-19 fears
- Oil extends losses on U.S. stock build, pandemic concerns
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q1 Profit Views, Analysts Maintain Bullishness For 2021
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
HARRISBURG, Pa., March 10, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Today the House passed the American Rescue Act, finalizing $1.9 trillion in relief funding. The officers of the Pennsylvania AFL-CIO, President Rick Bloomingdale, and Secretary-Treasurer Frank Snyder issued the following joint statement:
"The American Rescue Act comes just shy of a year since the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic. Over the last year, working people across the Commonwealth have struggled under dire circumstances to make ends meet, keep a roof overhead, care for children, and put food on the table. The pandemic was a near-fatal blow to a system that had failed to protect working people for decades. This historic relief bill will finally address the problems that COVID-19 has worsened. It is never too late to do what is right. The Pennsylvania AFL-CIO proudly supports the American Rescue Act as a step toward building back better."
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/pennsylvania-afl-cio-applauds-passage-of-the-american-rescue-act-301245095.html
SOURCE PA AFL-CIO
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ping An Reports YoY Growth of 8.9% in Operating Profit Attributable to Shareholders of the Parent Company in Q1 2021
- Wilmington Trust Business Owners' Outlook Reveals Falling Confidence and the Need to Increase Technology Investments Are Spurring Exodus to Early Retirement
- Wounded Warrior Project Honored as a Top Nonprofit