Partner Communications Reports Management Changes
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
ROSH HA'AYIN, Israel, June 17, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Partner Communications Company Ltd. ("Partner" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: PTNR) (TASE: PTNR), a leading Israeli communications operator, reports, that Mr. Tamir Amar, the Company's Financial Chief Officer & Vice President Fiber Optics, has also been appointed as Deputy CEO of the Company. In addition, Mr. Yacov Truzman, the Company's Vice President of Business and Sales Division, has been appointed as Deputy CEO-Sales of the Company.
About Partner Communications
Partner Communications Company Ltd. ("Partner") is a leading Israeli provider of telecommunications services (cellular, fixed-line telephony, internet and television services). Partner's ADSs are quoted on the NASDAQ Global Select Market™ and its shares are traded on the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange (NASDAQ: PTNR) (TASE: PTNR).
For more information about Partner see: http://www.partner.co.il/en/Investors-Relations/lobby/
Mr. Tamir Amar Deputy CEO & Chief Financial Officer Tel.: +972-54-781-4951
Mr. Amir Adar Head of Investor Relations & Corporate Projects Tel.: +972-54-781-5051 Email: email@example.com
SOURCE Partner Communications Company Ltd.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Partner Communications Announces The Results Of The Extraordinary General Meeting Of Shareholders
- 75 years of proud aviation
- NorthScope ERP Software Updates Sales Order to Further Accommodate Food Manufacturers Everywhere
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!