Partner Communications Reports Management Changes
- Wall St tumbles on weak consumer sentiment, rising bond yields
- Ford (F) Stock Soars on $11.4 Billion EV Partnership with Battery Maker SK Innovation (SKOVF)
- Brent dips after topping $80 a barrel, highest since Oct 2018
- Piper Sandler Raises Estimates on Tesla (TSLA) Ahead of 'Best-Ever Quarter' in Q3
- Buy-the-dip Mentality Continues to Dominate, Last Week's $5.9 Billion Stock Inflows Were Fourth Largest Since 2008 - BofA
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
ROSH HA'AYIN, Israel, June 17, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Partner Communications Company Ltd. ("Partner" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: PTNR) (TASE: PTNR), a leading Israeli communications operator, reports, that Mr. Tamir Amar, the Company's Financial Chief Officer & Vice President Fiber Optics, has also been appointed as Deputy CEO of the Company. In addition, Mr. Yacov Truzman, the Company's Vice President of Business and Sales Division, has been appointed as Deputy CEO-Sales of the Company.
About Partner Communications
Partner Communications Company Ltd. ("Partner") is a leading Israeli provider of telecommunications services (cellular, fixed-line telephony, internet and television services). Partner's ADSs are quoted on the NASDAQ Global Select Market™ and its shares are traded on the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange (NASDAQ: PTNR) (TASE: PTNR).
For more information about Partner see: http://www.partner.co.il/en/Investors-Relations/lobby/
Mr. Tamir Amar Deputy CEO & Chief Financial Officer Tel.: +972-54-781-4951
Mr. Amir Adar Head of Investor Relations & Corporate Projects Tel.: +972-54-781-5051 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Partner Communications Company Ltd.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- New 'Federal Risk Academy' Certificate Program to Launch from Maryland Smith's Center for Financial Policy
- Starfish Space Raises $7M to Develop the Otter Space Tug
- FanDuel Announces Market Access Partnership with Port Madison Enterprises to Operate Sports Betting in Washington
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!