Partner Communications Announces The Results Of The Extraordinary General Meeting Of Shareholders
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
ROSH HA'AYIN, Israel, July 29, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Partner Communications Company Ltd. ("Partner" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: PTNR) (TASE: PTNR), a leading Israeli communications operator, announces the results of the Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders (the "EGM"), that was held today, at Partner's offices in Rosh Ha'ayin, Israel.
The EGM resolution with respect to the items set forth in the Company's proxy statement, dated June 17, 2021, that was sent in connection with the EGM (the "Proxy Statement"), was as follows:
(1) Approval of the terms of office and employment of the CEO of the Company, Mr. Avi Zvi.
The proposed resolution was approved by the required majority as detailed in the Proxy Statement.
For further information concerning the resolutions, please refer to the Proxy Statement at: https://maya.tase.co.il/reports/details/1379323/2/0 or the report on Form 6-K at: https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/0001096691/000117891321002090/zk2126203.htm
About Partner Communications
Partner Communications Company Ltd. is a leading Israeli provider of telecommunications services (cellular, fixed-line telephony, internet and television services). Partner's ADSs are quoted on the NASDAQ Global Select Market™ and its shares are traded on the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange (NASDAQ and TASE: PTNR).
For more information about Partner see:
Mr. Tamir Amar
Deputy CEO & Chief Financial Officer
Head of Investor Relations and Corporate Projects
SOURCE Partner Communications Company Ltd.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 7 Things to Know About the Upcoming Amplitude (AMPL) IPO
- CBD COP15 NGO Parallel Forum to be held soon
- Bourse Collaborates with Instinctif Partners to Develop IR Best Practice Among Listed Companies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!