Parsons to Present at the Cowen 42nd Annual Aerospace/Defense & Industrials Conference
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CENTREVILLE, Va., Feb. 4, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Parsons Corporation (NYSE: PSN) will present at the Cowen 42nd Annual Aerospace/Defense & Industrials Conference. Chuck Harrington, Chairman and CEO, and George Ball, CFO, will participate in a fireside chat question and answer session on Tuesday, February 9, 2021, at approximately 12:40 p.m. Eastern Time.
This presentation will be available live via webcast on the investor relations section of Parsons' website (www.parsons.com). A replay of the webcast also will be available on the website for 30 days.
Read more about Parsons' core value of diversity at https://www.parsons.com/careers/company-culture/.
Parsons (NYSE: PSN) is a leading disruptive technology provider in the global defense, intelligence, and critical infrastructure markets, with capabilities across cybersecurity, missile defense, space, connected infrastructure, and smart cities. Please visit parsons.com and follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook to learn how we're making an impact.
Media Contact:Bryce McDevitt +1 703.851.4425Bryce.McDevitt@Parsons.com
Investor Relations Contact: Dave Spille + 1 571.655.8264 Dave.Spille@parsons.com
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/parsons-to-present-at-the-cowen-42nd-annual-aerospacedefense--industrials-conference-301221513.html
SOURCE Parsons Corporation
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sound Mind Heads To Southern California For Third Annual Mental Health Music Festival On May 20
- Pherecydes Pharma Announces Its 2020 Annual Financial Results and Confirms Its 2021 Outlook
- Launch of a Covered Options UCITS Fund