PPL Corporation Announces 2021 Virtual Annual Meeting
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
ALLENTOWN, Pa., Jan. 26, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- PPL Corporation (NYSE: PPL) announced today that the company's 2021 Annual Meeting of Shareowners will be held virtually. The Annual Meeting will convene live via the internet on Tuesday, May 18, 2021, at 9 a.m. Eastern time.
Shareowners of record as of Feb. 26, 2021, are eligible to vote and participate in the Annual Meeting. Instructions on how to join the meeting will be included in proxy materials that will be mailed to shareowners.
Headquartered in Allentown, Pennsylvania, PPL Corporation (NYSE: PPL) is one of the largest companies in the U.S. utility sector. PPL's seven high-performing, award-winning utilities serve 10 million customers in the United States and United Kingdom. With more than 12,000 employees, PPL is dedicated to providing exceptional customer service and reliability and delivering superior value for shareowners. To learn more, visit www.pplweb.com.
Note to Editors: Visit our media website at www.pplnewsroom.com for additional news about PPL Corporation.
Contacts: For news media: Ryan Hill, 610-774-5997 For financial analysts: Andy Ludwig, 610-774-3389
SOURCE PPL Corporation
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Smart Technology Empowers Consumer Products at the 129th Canton Fair
- SBA Announces Official Restaurant Revitalization Fund Application and Guidelines
- NASA to Attempt First Controlled Flight on Mars As Soon As Monday