PNM Resources to Announce 2020 Year-End Earnings on February 26
- S&P 500, Dow subdued as COVID-19 cases rise globally
- U.S. weekly jobless claims hit 13-month low; home sales tumble
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q1 Profit Views, Analysts Maintain Bullishness For 2021
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
ALBUQUERQUE, N.M., Feb. 15, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- PNM Resources (NYSE: PNM) will announce 2020 fourth quarter and year-end financial results prior to the market opening on Friday, February 26, 2021. The earnings news release will be issued at 6:30 a.m. Eastern.
In light of the previously announced merger transaction with AVANGRID, the company will not host a conference call. Additional information on the company's financial results and the pending merger transaction can be found on the company's website at www.PNMResources.com.
Background:PNM Resources (NYSE: PNM) is an energy holding company based in Albuquerque, N.M., with 2020 consolidated operating revenues of $1.5 billion. Through its regulated utilities, PNM and TNMP, PNM Resources provides electricity to approximately 800,000 homes and businesses in New Mexico and Texas. PNM serves its customers with a diverse mix of generation and purchased power resources totaling 2.8 gigawatts of capacity, with a goal to achieve 100% emissions-free energy by 2040. For more information, visit the company's website at www.PNMResources.com.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/pnm-resources-to-announce-2020-year-end-earnings-on-february-26-301227911.html
SOURCE PNM Resources, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- The Hartford (HIG) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.56; Rejects Additional Proposal from Chubb (CB), Raises Buyback
- Guaranty Federal Bancshares (GFED) Announces Preliminary First Quarter 2021 Financial Results
- Emerging Detroit-Style Pizza Brand Set to Rocket Out of Austin