PHX MINERALS INC. Announces Amendment To Credit Facility
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
OKLAHOMA CITY, April 8, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- PHX MINERALS INC., "PHX," or the "Company," (NYSE: PHX), today announced it has entered into an agreement with Bank of Oklahoma ("BOK") during its borrowing base redetermination to amend its revolving credit facility. The amended facility sets the Company's borrowing base at $29 million effective April 7, 2021, and the maturity of the credit facility is extended to Nov. 30, 2023. Additionally, the quarterly commitment reduction is decreased to $500,000. Further details regarding this amendment are contained in a Current Report on Form 8-K filed with the SEC on April 8, 2021. The next regularly scheduled borrowing base redetermination is expected to occur on Dec. 1, 2021.
As of March 31, 2021, PHX had $23.5 million of debt outstanding, down $3.5 million from the quarter ended Dec. 31, 2020.
PHX Minerals Inc. (NYSE: PHX) Oklahoma City-based, PHX Minerals Inc. is a natural gas and oil mineral company with a strategy to proactively grow its mineral position in its core areas of focus. PHX owns approximately 253,000 net mineral acres principally located in Oklahoma, Texas, North Dakota, New Mexico and Arkansas. Additional information on PHX can be found at www.phxmin.com.
SOURCE PHX MINERALS INC.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Virgin Galactic (SPCE) Plunges 4% as Founder Richard Branson Sells Over $150 Million in Stock
- Torchlight Energy Resources (TRCH) Provides Update on Proposed Business Combination Timing
- PHX Minerals (PHX) Announces 5M Share Public Offering Of Shares Of Common Stock