PASSPORT Magazine Releases Post-Vaccine 2021 Travel Forecast
- Dow hits milestone, S&P breaks record high on tech rally
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales post largest gain in 10 months; weekly jobless claims fall
- Dell (DELL) Gains on Spin-Off of its 81% Stake in VMware (VMW), Analysts Bulled-Up as It Could Unlock $20 Per Share of Value for DELL
- The Stock Market is Almost 'Completely Broken' - Einhorn
A Survey Sent to Over 94,000 Travelers Reveals Confidence in the COVID 19 Vaccine and Traveler's 2021 Plans
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
NEW YORK, Jan. 27, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- With the arrival and distribution of the coronavirus vaccine, PASSPORT Magazine teamed with IGLTA (International LGBTQ+ Travel Association) to discover traveler's confidence in the COVID-19 vaccine and assess their travel plans for 2021.
A survey was sent out to over 94,000 travelers subscribed to PASSPORT Magazine along with IGLTA subscribers and asked when they plan to travel, where they plan to go, how they plan to get there, and more.
Key findings from the survey include: ~ 79% of travelers plan to get vaccinated before the summer ~ 58% of travelers plan to make their first trips before the fall of 2021 ~ 38% of travelers plan to visit Europe for their next vacation ~ 52% of travelers plan to visit urban/cultural destinations
The full results of the study can be found here: https://passportmagazine.com/vaccine-survey-results/
About PASSPORT Magazine For the past 20+ years, PASSPORT Magazine has been an Award-winning source of unbiased travel writing about destinations, hospitality, and other topics pertinent to the LGBTQ traveler and their friends.
PASSPORT Magazine is a registered trademark of Q Communications, Inc. PASSPORT is published by Q Communications, Inc., 247 West 35th St., 12th Floor, New York, NY 10001. https://passportmagazine.com/
About IGLTA The International LGBTQ+ Travel Association is the global leader in advancing LGBTQ+ travel. IGLTA's mission is to provide information and resources for LGBTQ+ travelers and expand LGBTQ+ tourism globally by demonstrating its significant social and economic impact. IGLTA membership includes LGBTQ+ and LGBTQ+ welcoming accommodations, destinations, service providers, travel agents, tour operators, events and travel media in more than 80 countries. https://www.iglta.org/
Media Contact: Don Tuthill 212-594-6520 email@example.com
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/passport-magazine-releases-post-vaccine-2021-travel-forecast-301216175.html
SOURCE PASSPORT Magazine
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- High Tide Expands into Ottawa with Launch of ByWard Market Retail Cannabis Store
- SafeEarth Donates $100,000 to The Ocean Cleanup Kicking Off Blockchain Eco Project
- Maxeon Announces Pricing of Public Offering of Ordinary Shares