PARTNER COMMUNICATIONS ANNOUNCES THE APPOINTMENT OF MR. AVI GABBAY AS THE COMPANY'S NEW CEO
- Wall Street ends up on jobs data, debt default averted
- U.S. economy adds 339,000 jobs in May
- Lululemon Athletica (LULU) up 15% after a beat-and-raise quarter; Analysts bulled-up
- Analysts lift Broadcom (AVGO) numbers after earnings; BofA says AI portfolio 'underappreciated'
- Telecom stocks tumble on report Amazon is in talks to offer mobile service to US Prime subs
Get Alerts PTNR Hot Sheet
Overall Analyst Rating:
NEUTRAL (= Flat)
Dividend Yield: 14.5%
Join SI Premium – FREE
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
ROSH HA'AYIN, Israel, May 23, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Partner Communications Company Ltd. ("Partner" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: PTNR) (TASE: PTNR), a leading Israeli communications operator, announces, further to the Company's report dated April 12, 2022, that in accordance with the recommendation of the Company's Nominating Committee, the Company's Board of Directors has approved today the appointment of Mr. Avi Gabbay as the new CEO of the Company, effective June 1, 2022.
In his last position, Mr. Gabbay served as the CEO of Cellcom and in the last six months he was subject to a cooling off period. In the past Mr. Gabbay served for six years as the CEO of Bezeq.
Mr. Gabbay noted: "I am happy to join the Partner Group and thank the Board of Directors for the choice. I believe that together with the management, the employees and the Board of Directors, we will continue to push forward for the benefit of the Company's customers and its shareholders".
About Partner CommunicationsPartner Communications Company Ltd. ("Partner") is a leading Israeli provider of telecommunications services (cellular, fixed-line telephony, internet and television services). Partner's ADSs are quoted on the NASDAQ Global Select Market™ and its shares are traded on the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange (NASDAQ: PTNR) (TASE: PTNR).
For more information about Partner see:http://www.partner.co.il/en/Investors-Relations/lobby/
Mr. Tamir Amar
Chief Financial Officer
Mr. Amir Adar
Head of Investor Relations & Corporate Projects
Email: [email protected]
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/partner-communications-announces-the-appointment-of-mr-avi-gabbay-as-the-companys-new-ceo-301553037.html
SOURCE Partner Communications Company Ltd.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Intensity Therapeutics' INT230-6 Prolongs Survival Alone or in Combination With Ipilimumab in Adult Patients with Relapsed, Refractory, Metastatic Sarcomas
- Asep Inc. Announces Ground-breaking A.I. Technology for Rapid Identification of Severe Sepsis and Improved Superbug Therapies
- Castle Biosciences to Share New Data on DecisionDx®-Melanoma and DecisionDx®-UM at the 2023 ASCO Annual Meeting
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!