OwnersBox is Bringing Weekly Fantasy Sports to Missouri Participants
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
TORONTO, Jan. 29, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- OwnersBox, an innovative sport-tech company behind the new Weekly Fantasy Sports (WFS) platform, is ecstatic to announce that their game is available to fantasy sports players in Missouri.
The Missouri Gaming Commission issued OwnersBox a Paid Fantasy Sports Contest Operator license after a four-month process that required extensive background checks on operators/key employees, financials, key policies on responsible play, customer verification, and segregated player funds.
OwnersBox launched their game-changing product to most U.S. markets and Canada on Sept. 5, 2020. They will be one of only eight paid fantasy sports operators licensed in the state of Missouri and the first to offer this weekly concept.
Brian Kipp, OwnersBox CEO, stated, "Missouri is a key market in our overall growth strategy. Our legal and compliance teams worked efficiently with the Missouri agents to ensure our platform, policies and structure met the high standards set by the Gaming Commission. I am very pleased that users in Missouri now have the opportunity to play on our new, engaging weekly fantasy sports platform."
In recent months, OwnersBox has entered into strategic partnerships and welcomed NFL quarterback Drew Brees as an investor and spokesperson.
Missouri-based players will be able to participate on the OwnersBox platform starting January 27.
OwnersBox Fantasy Sports is available via the web at www.ownersbox.com, or on mobile at the Apple App store and Google Play store.
Website: www.ownersbox.comTwitter: @OwnersBoxInstagram: @OwnersBox
Media Contact:Sandy PlashkesPhone: 619-955-3800Email: email@example.com
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/ownersbox-is-bringing-weekly-fantasy-sports-to-missouri-participants-301218243.html
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Phio Pharmaceuticals Presents Positive In Vivo Data Showing Strong Tumor Control for the Intratumoral Delivery of INTASYL™ RNAi Targeting PD-1
- Achilles Therapeutics Demonstrates cNeT Product Characterization and Post-Infusion Tracking in a Patient Case Study at the American Association for Cancer Research (AACR) 2021 Annual Meeting
- Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma Oncology Presents New Data from Investigational Pipeline of Novel Cancer Therapeutics at AACR Virtual Annual Meeting I 2021