Orkla Extends Relationship with Cognizant
- S&P 500 and Nasdaq notch highest closes since early 2022
- U.S. economy adds 199,000 jobs in November
- Fed should 'lowball' rate cuts expectations next week says analyst after strong jobs data
- Bernstein's best idea for 2024? Short Tesla stock
- Analysts defend Broadcom as annual guidance falls short after FQ4 earnings beat
Cognizant is a long-standing and trusted advisor to Orkla, and the two companies have partnered on several digital transformation projects since 2013, which include ongoing IT support and thought leadership in IT infrastructure, Digital Workplace, SAP, Public Cloud and Security.
"As the digitalization continues to evolve, it is evident that a modern, secure, and agile way of IT deliveries serves our companies and customers. Cognizant has proven yet again that they are the right technology partner for us," said
"When businesses transform to cloud-based models they are setting themselves up for a more modern, agile and secure IT infrastructure," said Anne-Sofie Risåsen, Head of Nordics and Baltics, Cognizant. "We are thrilled to be extending our long-standing relationship with Orkla as their trusted advisor by enabling both a transformative cloud migration and enhanced operational IT services. Cognizant's solutions will help Orkla's IT services to be more cost-effective, stable, and meet the wider business needs both now, and in the future."
About Orkla ASA / Orkla IT
Orkla ASA is a leading industrial investment company. Its scope of activity is brands and consumer-oriented companies. At present, Orkla has 12 portfolio companies, 20.500 employees and a total operating revenue of 58,4 BMNOK. Orkla IT is Orkla's own IT company, delivering IT services to the portfolio companies and business units.
Cognizant (Nasdaq: CTSH) engineers modern businesses. We help our clients modernize technology, reimagine processes and transform experiences so they can stay ahead in our fast-changing world. Together, we're improving everyday life. See how at www.cognizant.com or @cognizant.
For more information, contact:
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/orkla-extends-relationship-with-cognizant-301853308.html
SOURCE Cognizant Technology Solutions
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Servier Showcases Leadership in Mutant Isocitrate Dehydrogenase (IDH) Inhibition Through New Data Spotlighting Real-World Treatment Patterns and Clinical Outcomes of Tibsovo® Use at ASH 2023
- Prism Specialties Experts Share How to Prepare Your Home for the Winter Season
- Orca Bio Presents Positive Data Demonstrating the Potential for Orca-T and Orca-Q to Expand Treatment to Additional Patient Groups at the 65th ASH Annual Meeting
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!